Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sufferfromscars

I applied vitamin E to my face and now am BROKEN OUT LIKE CRAZY

applied vitamin e oil to my face the last few nights and now i have 2948029480 pimples and clogged pores i look so BUMPY they arent huge pimples but a lot of them.. im sure it was the vitamin e what else could it be? what can i do to bring these suckers down....

i used 56,000 iu pure vitamin e oil... never ever again

Woah... :redface: Well I'm really sorry that happened to you! I've been using vitamin E gel on my face for the past week now and I had a very minor break-out, but I wasn't quite convinced it was the gel. Now I'm kind of worried, but coincidentally, I stopped using it today, just to see if it helps. Maybe it has something to do with the form? I've been using gel and you've been using oil. Maybe the oil is insanely comedogenic, while the gel is just relatively so? In any case, I'm pretty scared of the stuff now! About your active acne, I would recommend using some ice on it. Bundle a bunch of ice in a cloth and apply it to the acne for as long as you can stand it. Not all at once, of course! That should really help it go down quickly, and whatever you do, DO NOT PICK OR POP! :naughty: Of course, you already knew that one, now didn't you? ;) Good luck!

Woah... :redface: Well I'm really sorry that happened to you! I've been using vitamin E gel on my face for the past week now and I had a very minor break-out, but I wasn't quite convinced it was the gel. Now I'm kind of worried, but coincidentally, I stopped using it today, just to see if it helps. Maybe it has something to do with the form? I've been using gel and you've been using oil. Maybe the oil is insanely comedogenic, while the gel is just relatively so? In any case, I'm pretty scared of the stuff now! About your active acne, I would recommend using some ice on it. Bundle a bunch of ice in a cloth and apply it to the acne for as long as you can stand it. Not all at once, of course! That should really help it go down quickly, and whatever you do, DO NOT PICK OR POP! :naughty: Of course, you already knew that one, now didn't you? ;) Good luck!

almost anything "oil" will clog your pores. stay away! find vitamin e pills.