Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i my only problem is left over red marks on one side of the face and the other just a tiny group of i guess looks red and a little brown under the skin. But ive been looking though this entire site. And i read vitamin E helps, but should i use it in oil or cream form? Im really tryin to repair my skin which jojoba is doing for dryness but nothing really for the marks. I was also considering buying something with hydroquinone. What do you think will work better? Bc i dont want to add anything that will break me out. So please opinions on things i should use. And i dont really like the ACV thread or the egg mask since i tried the egg and skeptical about ACV

Vitamin E made me break out :| I squeezed some goo out from a capsule and applied it to areas where I had some scars. The next morning I woke up to a few painful cysts. Fun stuff...not.

well, i bought some in oil form, but i didnt want to try it so i asked my mom too to see how she liked it, and she said it was good but she has no acne, its just making her pretty her, but i read some people here saying to use it for red marks and im jus throwing an idea i would first use, but i dont know since i dont want to put anything too harsh since my face is clear and im jus trying to get rid of the marks

there is a Fruit of the Earth vitamin E GEL, not oil or cream, probably your best bet if you wanna use vit E. I think there was a thread about that here sometime ago, but start looking for that gel, I hear it's good.

there is a Fruit of the Earth vitamin E GEL, not oil or cream, probably your best bet if you wanna use vit E. I think there was a thread about that here sometime ago, but start looking for that gel, I hear it's good.

where can u get that?