Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think i am! i keep coming back here....

i guess im just tryin to find more infos and stuff

and i have like thousands of Q's lol

lets just say if the internet and video games didnt exist I would be doing crack.

lets just say if the internet and video games didnt exist I would be doing crack.

my question is why do poeple except crazy as normal now(or loud obnoxious person). but quiet is crazy to them wtf.

huh?

and i am addicted this place

It's so bad...I'm totally addicted!! I am here during study breaks and while I watch TV ... and right before bed (to update my journal). It's nice to be somewhere with people who are friendly and knowledgeable. :)

I guess I would say I am 'addicted' to this site now. For the past four days I haven't even touched my computer but I have found myself on here once again. Until I am REALLY happy with my skin I will probably still come here near enough every day. Even then once I have the skin I want I will probably continue to come here.

Being addicted to this is certainly doing me less harm than being addicted to crack or whatever so I don't care. I stay healthy and that so I doubt a few hours at laptop will do much.

I just found this site a few days ago and I'm already hooked! This place is quite addicting. I find myself coming here everyday lol.

i used to be addicted but it's wearing off a bit now. I still come on most days though, just don't post as much. :)

there's alot of nice people here, unfortuantly there's also some not so nice lol. Most of them hang out in the lounge though so it's not so bad ;)

I was addicted to an on-line auction site, but then I realised that I was just buying stuff to make me feel better about myself and my life - and the main reason for my unhappiness...my acne scars of course. So I decided I needed to work on the root of my unhappiness instead, so now I am here and this is where I will stay for a while. My kids were away for the day and night yesterday, so I spent almost the whole day on this site and it really lifted my spirits and made me stop feeling sorry for myself - I decided that yesterday was the last day I was going to be miserable and today is a new beginning for me, I got up did my hair and make up, put on some nice clothes and went shopping. I need to move on in my life in many ways, and this starts today.

In light of this I wanted to change my user name, how do I do this?