Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've heard a lot of good things about this face cleanser. Only thing is that they don't carry it in the u.s. Is it worth paying the shipping cost? Any feedback on people who are using this cleanser would be helpful. I also heard it's similar to cetaphil cleanser? Is that true? Because I really didn't like either of the cetaphil cleansers.

I've heard a lot of good things about this face cleanser. Only thing is that they don't carry it in the u.s. Is it worth paying the shipping cost? Any feedback on people who are using this cleanser would be helpful. I also heard it's similar to cetaphil cleanser? Is that true? Because I really didn't like either of the cetaphil cleansers.

Okay this is why I use Spectro Jel and LOVE IT, Cetaphil has Sodium Larel Sulfate in it, that can actually be irritating, plus it has methylparaben in it which can be irritating as well... cetaphil makes my face burn... I dont like it. Spectro Jel cleans my skin without making it crazy dry and it doesnt have any irritants in it... I honestly dont know why Cetaphil face cleanser is considered good... I just DONT like it... I dunno just my opinion I guess.

I started using this about 3 weeks ago. Its actually been doing pretty good for me so far. It hasn't completly cleared up my face but it keeps my breakouts small and usually stops them from developing a whitehead. Also, alot of acne cleansers leave my face feeling really dry and I have to use alot of moisturizer but Spectro leaves my skin feeling soft and not dry at all.

Make sure you get the right type for your skin though, my friend has dry skin and accidently bought the oily skin forumula so it dried out his skin even worse. I have the "problem prone" skin type and its been doing pretty decently for me although it hasn't completly cleared my face up.

I love Spectro Jel. It's been awesome for me ever since I started using it about a year ago. I can't compare it to Cetaphil as I've never used it but I love it.

definitely worth the money. Cetaphil stinks. It makes your skin more greasy and oily. Spectrojel leaves you face feeling clean, fresh and moisturized, but not greasy and is very inert.