Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Amanda428

Update to: DAMN IT!

I just popped the wretched thing I was discussing yesterday. It had definitely surfaced a lot more overnight. Every time I smiled, I could feel it pulling, and would turn bright white. So I lanced it, and squeezed it. It didn't come out easily...but I was past the point of no return with it.

I squeezed pretty damn hard and finally got some to ooze out. Then I squeezed from a different angle, and it finally popped out on the mirror - ewwww! Anyway, of course, now there is this huge bump underneath it. :snooty:

I'm just wondering what you guys think about the chances that this thing is actually gone for good...??? This is my second time around with it anyway - the first time was purely medicated, and it came back a week later. :rolleyes:

I just don't know what to think. Did I traumatize it enough that it's going to take a while to go down in size? Or is it still big because there's still crap in it??? UGH! :wall:

Did I traumatize it enough that it's going to take a while to go down in size?

Thanks Ayla. I appreciate your response. I will leave it for a while now...it will be hard, but I'll do it. It's just been haunting me for almost a week, so it's very hard to control myself. I just want my face back without this tumor on it. :(

Anyway, thanks again...should I put any BP or anything on it?

I don't know. I have been following your saga :lol: and was hoping you found a cure. I have a zit on my cheek that I have had for more than a month. It hurts, I pop, it scabs over, then comes back :evil: I have tried desitin, BP, Witch Hazel, neosporin, A & D ointment, PC Carbon mask, LUSH stuff (can't think of the name of it right now) and nothing makes it go away, it just stays a scab until it is time to pop again. NOW I am getting one on the other cheek. :wall:

Hydrogen peroxide maybe? Aloe vera??? I'll let you know if I figure something out ;)

Thanks Lainey! So sorry to hear about your ongoing saga as well. :(

I was also hoping that I would find a cure...but I wasn't as lucky as last time. Not that I was so lucky then either because the thing came back.

I'm at work right now, so I'm super-limited when it comes to what I can/can't use on this thing. I just went back to the bathroom and tried to get some more out of it...no suck luck. I'm hoping that means that it's done and over with....?

I'm praying that you find a way to get rid of yours too.

I had one that wouldn't go away. It sat there under my eye for over a month. During the first two weeks I tried everything I had: 1st the Clean and Clear, then the Proactiv Sulfur, then BP, then I tried to pop it and put Neosporin on it. Nothing worked. Finally I just left it alone -- except putting Emu Oil on it and using my Glycolic Mask and Retinol cream as usual. It's finally flat. I think leaving it alone is what did it . . . but this could just all be a coincidence. It's so hard to tell.

I hate acne!

You can try applying hot compresses up to 4 times per day. The heat helps infection drain, water carries oxygen into the wound. As hot as you can stand, but not so hot you burn yourself. This increases circulation helping your body do it's work faster. Lastly - STOP SQUEEZING IT! :evil::angel:

Hey hopeful! I know, I hate acne too. I don't have a lot, but the ones I do get are massive. :(

I'm happy that yours finally went down for you...I try to be patient, but sometimes they are just BEGGING to be popped!

I think I finally got it all...there is a big ol' scab though. So what do you think finally made yours go away...the oil?