Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sj00

PLEASE help!!!

I REALLY need help. First off, I'm 12 years old, my birthday is in December. I've been getting pimples on my face since I was 9. I have a few on my body, but those don't bother me. I have pimples EVERYWHERE on my face, and I literally mean EVERYWHERE, and their not small, but really big, red, round ones. I have a few white heads too. Everywhere on my face has pimples, and everywhere is covered by them, except my nose which only has a few. My nose has very big dark blackheads. I also have some blackheads on my forehead, not as many, but equally dark, and a few on my chin. I have literally tried EVERY product I have ever heard of, and any brand I've ever heard of on my face. I can't get rid of them. I've tried popping even though it leaves scars, and steaming. My face is EXTREMELY sensitive, after one steaming my face is really dry, even if I only steam for a few minutes. And I've tried many moisturizers and most make my face extremely oily. I cannot get rid of my pimples though. It makes me very nervous, and it's gotten to the point when I don't see results from a product, I have a panic attack. A few times, I've laid off the products for a few months but that only makes them keep coming, and none will go away. When I was 11, I started to be home schooled because I got even more when kids started to say stuff to me about my face. This year I went back, and kids stopped saying stuff, but I felt very self consious and started getting d's and f's. My mom took me back out of school and now I don't even like to come out of my room. I have sheets over my mirrors and really heavy curtains over my windows so I can't see myself. If I look in the mirror I start crying!!!! When I turned 10 is when they started to really pop up on my face. I also turned to food after that, and went from 4"8 and 80 lbs. to 5"0 and 140 pounds. And I'm only 12!!!!!!! I don't even like my mom to see me anymore, and I'll only come out to watch tv or get on the computer when she's gone or sleeping. I REALLY need help! I'd give absoloutley anything to not be so afraid of people seeing me, so if you've had EXTREME acne, PLEASE tell me what you've used. I REALLY need it!!!!

I REALLY need help. First off, I'm 12 years old, my birthday is in December. I've been getting pimples on my face since I was 9. I have a few on my body, but those don't bother me. I have pimples EVERYWHERE on my face, and I literally mean EVERYWHERE, and their not small, but really big, red, round ones. I have a few white heads too. Everywhere on my face has pimples, and everywhere is covered by them, except my nose which only has a few. My nose has very big dark blackheads. I also have some blackheads on my forehead, not as many, but equally dark, and a few on my chin. I have literally tried EVERY product I have ever heard of, and any brand I've ever heard of on my face. I can't get rid of them. I've tried popping even though it leaves scars, and steaming. My face is EXTREMELY sensitive, after one steaming my face is really dry, even if I only steam for a few minutes. And I've tried many moisturizers and most make my face extremely oily. I cannot get rid of my pimples though. It makes me very nervous, and it's gotten to the point when I don't see results from a product, I have a panic attack. A few times, I've laid off the products for a few months but that only makes them keep coming, and none will go away. When I was 11, I started to be home schooled because I got even more when kids started to say stuff to me about my face. This year I went back, and kids stopped saying stuff, but I felt very self consious and started getting d's and f's. My mom took me back out of school and now I don't even like to come out of my room. I have sheets over my mirrors and really heavy curtains over my windows so I can't see myself. If I look in the mirror I start crying!!!! When I turned 10 is when they started to really pop up on my face. I also turned to food after that, and went from 4"8 and 80 lbs. to 5"0 and 140 pounds. And I'm only 12!!!!!!! I don't even like my mom to see me anymore, and I'll only come out to watch tv or get on the computer when she's gone or sleeping. I REALLY need help! I'd give absoloutley anything to not be so afraid of people seeing me, so if you've had EXTREME acne, PLEASE tell me what you've used. I REALLY need it!!!!

Accutane is your answer!