Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dear me,

I know you struggle.. a lot. You haven't always been dealt the cards you expected for your future. But I'm proud of you. Everyday your mind is growing, building strength. You are always trying, you have never given up, through even the hardest of times. I respect you for that, I admire you for that. I love that you repeat inspirational quotes in your head every single day, even if you barely believe what you are repeating to yourself, due to the pain or pressure of the day. But look at you, look at the little things you are doing that are making you this strong, dignified, woman. I don't ever want you to forget who you are, no matter what happens to your appearance, no matter what things people may say, or the things you may think they are thinking about you. Do not ever dwell on those things, no matter how crappy you are feeling, because you know there is more to life. You are someone who actual cares about people, who doesn't judge people the way everyone else does, and that is something to live for. You are talented, you are beautiful. Please remember that always. I love you.

Love always,

Me.

Dear me,

I know you struggle.. a lot. You haven't always been dealt the cards you expected for your future. But I'm proud of you. Everyday your mind is growing, building strength. You are always trying, you have never given up, through even the hardest of times. I respect you for that, I admire you for that. I love that you repeat inspirational quotes in your head every single day, even if you barely believe what you are repeating to yourself, due to the pain or pressure of the day. But look at you, look at the little things you are doing that are making you this strong, dignified, woman. I don't ever want you to forget who you are, no matter what happens to your appearance, no matter what things people may say, or the things you may think they are thinking about you. Do not ever dwell on those things, no matter how crappy you are feeling, because you know there is more to life. You are someone who actual cares about people, who doesn't judge people the way everyone else does, and that is something to live for. You are talented, you are beautiful. Please remember that always. I love you.

Love always,

Me.

Dear Me,

I know it was you who ate the captain krunch in the cupboard. The box and the counter smell of pecans and crouton shavings. Don't deny the fact that part of your tutu was caught on the fridge either, my compadre. Your sticky racoon fingers can't help you now, as Martha Stewart has been brought into the fight. We will find you, and when we do, we will unleash a hatred older than croutons. WE WILL BRING THE WISKS.

Your decaying might and fancy linguistics will not tell time and train pelicans, neither will your flying hoop skirts of doom. We will bring the My Little Pony Hammer of Justice down upon your head, and you will feel our might. Your skill is like a Sally Baking oven in the field of the Iron Chefs making tofu made from mints and fancy dishes served over turtles with top hats playing I Love Lucy on their toes. *&R*(#&r897w89r23 [stepped on a blue skittle].

P.S.- WHY DO I SMELL KETCHUP?!

-Sincerely, Master Of Boats.

-That wasn't funny, at'll, but i'm sick, so give me a break :P-

Dear ME,

I know the nights are hard, I have been through each and every one with you. I know your mind is plagued by the memories, more than anyone I know. I know its hard to get through the day, because I know its hard to keep hope. But sometimes, just sometimes you have to look to those memories that keep you up at night, and remember the times when you have been happy, truly happy. Only the hope of recreating those good memories is going to get us through to the morning, because I can remember every time you have almost completely lost hope. Remember those times too, remember them all. Remember those bad memories, and try not to repeat them; because I pray that one day I won't have any more regrets to keep me up at night. If you ever lose sight of the good times, lift up your sleeve and look at the scars that only WE know about, and remember how bad THOSE times were. Remember how you don't ever want to go back. Don't ever throw our past under the bed, don't ever forget. Don't throw away what makes us who we are so we can sleep easy through the night. Don't ever start over, don't ever be normal. Don't ever push down your sleeve and pretend it didn't happen. Thats what makes us who WE are, and the moment we forget about how bad the worst times were, we will never be able to appriciate a good time when it comes along.

I know you are not perfect, but I like your scars. I like to see your imperfections. Because the next time you make a mistake, all you have to do is look down at your wrist, and realize it is ok, because you are just human.

I love you you big lug, now go get some sleep without fear!

Dolci Sogni,

IO

Ok I will do one, i saw this link on the favorite threads and I thought it was interesting.

Dear me,

Take time to look back on the seasons of your life and see how far along you have come. You started as a child happy and carefree wondering a pretty easy clear path. Several years ago when you were a teenager things began to get difficult. The once easy path became littered with fallen trees and leaves. You were unsure of where to go because the signs along your path werent always clear. And a couple of times you completely stopped because you were so frusturated and confused. Your best friend died, and you fell into an emotionally abusive relationship that lasted several years. You were hurt and hurt again and how you found the love to offer those who betrayed you during your teenage years was beyond my understanding still to this day. Seans death was not your fault though. And while you were in that abusive relationship to that guy who will go unnamed just realize you never ever deserved someone who lied and cheated constantly. Yet through it all, you remained yourself a sweet beautiful girl. Somehow after all your pain you picked yourself up and began walking once again saying to yourself "I have finally had enough." You walked past thorn bushes, logs and over rocks and finally broke through to the new season of your life. When you met Adam, you knew as well as he your lives would change forever and nothing could prepare you more for this than the pain in previous years. Finally you are here in present time and you are loved by not only your fiance but his son. Finally you are loved in return. You are now an advocate for childrens well being. At 21 you clothe, bathe, play with and take care of a boy that biologically isn't yours. And you also make sure that your young neice has the best childhood she can have as well. You have taken both of them into your heart even tho you didn't make their own hearts. They are the light of your world and although you are happy to give to them you realize the pain in knowing that your son and your neice are not really yours. You are a mother to both of them when their real mothers are not there for them. And when their bio mothers come around you have to give the children you love and raise away, even if they are mean, non deserving, and just not emotionally, physically, or financially stable. You get your heart broken because of this injustice and unfairness. But I want to tell you something. Biology does not make a parent. The difference between biological parents and foster/step is that with biology they are your kids you have to love them. Step/foster parents choose from their own hearts to love. Please look to your fiance for guidance, he loves you and wants to see you happy. And look to God to give you strength to keep going through the path he has assigned you to. Have faith that one day, maybe not in this world though, truth and love will prevail and evil will cease. Look forward and be happy, your wedding day is coming, and know that you are loved.

Love,

Me

Bueatiful, EyeslikeMine. Bueatiful. That was inspiring to read and I'm very glad that you put it up here for us all to share in it!

This is my favoritest thread of all, all time here on Acneorg. My favoritist!

Dear Ryan,

For fucks sake you're 21 now, stop playing Pokémon! Jesus Christ, that game is like 6 years old but you still fucking play it, why? Do you realise how utterly futile it is getting your Raichu up to Level 100? Raichu's are not even that powerful, I don't care if you think they're cute or not, Raichu is an inferior choice of Lightning based Pokémon! At the very least, go out and try and capture a Zapdos, he's in the Electric powerplant somewhere, perhaps he will make your team appear less faggy.

You also need to stop exposing yourself in public, not everyone wants to see your floppy penis! You should be especially ashamed about your most recent incident when you had an audience with her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. She is an old fragile woman who almost succumb to an enourmous heart attack due to your extreme foul language. When posed with the question "And what do you do?..." you do NOT reply with "Why don't you just fuck off and mind your own fucking business!" before unveiling your genitals. You have learnt this the hard way, so do not let it happen again, as you have been warned that you could be summoned before the courts, again.

I guess it's not all doom and gloom, you should be proud that managed to eat all of that Tolberone the other day, a lesser man would have given up claiming that they were full, but you perservered and ate the entire thing! You've also learnt how roll cigarettes whilst driving with your knees at 70mph, that in itself is a major accomplishment, even though you know you're endangering countless lives on a dual carriageway you stick to your morals and decide "Fuck you, I want a Cigarette!" and that is commendable.

To sum it up Ryan, you do cock things up a lot of the time and probably annoy almost every person you encounter, but I love you and wouldn't change you for anything.

Ryan

XXXX <3 xxxx lol =] tee hee xxx omfg rofl

P.S. Can I have an Xbox 360 for Christmas? xxx

I've never mastered the art of rolling a ciggerrate, let alone while driving!!!!

And we do love you, Ryan. Very much so! :wub:

I can never figure out what to write, WTW nailed the perfect letter to myself for me.

Dear me,

I want you to know i am you biggest fan, i love the way you talk to yourself 24/7. Nobody does it better.

But face it dude, your a mess. I think you should stop complaining to the BBC about the Andrew Sachs/Russell Brand thing. I know it bothered you but you didnt have to complaint 30,000 times in a row, it gave the impression that you were old and horny, not a good thing. Watching Top Gear repeats almost every day and occasionally watching new episodes is not a good way to improve your low social standing. With the new series of 'Im a celebrity' (which i know you dont like to admit to watching) featuring Navratilova and Takei coming next week you could actually merge with the bloody armchair.

I also demand you return Mrs Collins underwear, you have behaved shockingly in recent weeks and throwing peoples clothes on the roof is not a good way of making friends. And for god sakes stop pouring petrol in the stream, the fish are all dead now. On the positive side though, at least you can now develop film in there.

I know that if we were to become lovers it would create a superior-ionic-plasma that would bring joy to millions, but i believe the far more sensible way is to find a human female to engage with on a mental and physical level. Good luck with that because you can be a wanker sometimes.

Oh and cheer up!!!

Your biggest fan and wannabe lover

Me

Dear Ryan,

For fucks sake you're 21 now, stop playing Pokémon! Jesus Christ, that game is like 6 years old but you still fucking play it, why? Do you realise how utterly futile it is getting your Raichu up to Level 100? Raichu's are not even that powerful, I don't care if you think they're cute or not, Raichu is an inferior choice of Lightning based Pokémon! At the very least, go out and try and capture a Zapdos, he's in the Electric powerplant somewhere, perhaps he will make your team appear less faggy.

You also need to stop exposing yourself in public, not everyone wants to see your floppy penis! You should be especially ashamed about your most recent incident when you had an audience with her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. She is an old fragile woman who almost succumb to an enourmous heart attack due to your extreme foul language. When posed with the question "And what do you do?..." you do NOT reply with "Why don't you just fuck off and mind your own fucking business!" before unveiling your genitals. You have learnt this the hard way, so do not let it happen again, as you have been warned that you could be summoned before the courts, again.

I guess it's not all doom and gloom, you should be proud that managed to eat all of that Tolberone the other day, a lesser man would have given up claiming that they were full, but you perservered and ate the entire thing! You've also learnt how roll cigarettes whilst driving with your knees at 70mph, that in itself is a major accomplishment, even though you know you're endangering countless lives on a dual carriageway you stick to your morals and decide "Fuck you, I want a Cigarette!" and that is commendable.

To sum it up Ryan, you do cock things up a lot of the time and probably annoy almost every person you encounter, but I love you and wouldn't change you for anything.

Ryan

XXXX <3 xxxx lol =] tee hee xxx omfg rofl

P.S. Can I have an Xbox 360 for Christmas? xxx

Dear Ryan

First and foremost, you can fuck right off about Raichu! He may not be the strongest character in the game, but his agility and accuracy far outweigh that of many other Pokémon, he is also a worthy advisary against most flying and water type Pokémon, perhaps if you spent a little less time having a life and little more time playing Pokémon you would have known this, instead you've just made yourself look a total and utter twat. I am fully aware of the whereabouts of Zapdos, unfortunately I got a bit too excited when I encountered a battle with him and killed him instantly without ever getting a chance to throw an Ultra Ball, I aslo couldn't simply restart the game as I had gone 12 hours straight without saving the game and refused to cancel out all my hard work!

Regarding the indecent exposure, I have it on good authority that the her Majesty enjoyed the sight of my penis and testicles, and if she doesn't have the guts to tell me to my face that she found it repulsive instead of hiding behind her mighty fleet of loyal and obedient knights, then perhaps I out to fucking go on down to Buckingham Palace and give her a piece of my mind / penis!!

True, I did manage to eat all of the Tolberone, not because I was especially hungry, but I knew that if I didn't eat it then some sneaky homeless chap would be dining on half eaten Tolberone for dinner, and I cannot stand the homeless! Everytime I walk past a tramp on the street begging for 10pence so they can get a cup of Tea, I firmly indicate that they are not getting a single penny off me by walking quicky past them with my head down and muttering "Sorry, no change...." there is no such thing as a free lunch (unless you walk out of restaurants without paying, like I did last week at the Dehli Raj) and they need to accept that.

However, I do still love you also, even if you do look like a transvestite.

Ryan

P.S. Fuck off you're getting an Xbox360, you'll get nothing and like it!

Dear Me,

You are a warrior in this great war of life. Many things outside your control have went against you-you have lost many battels-but you never made execuses or used these intrinsic disadvanteges as a crutch so you will win the war. You have problems like all others; however, you search for answers right away and usually solve the problems. You face is scared like your life. But there is just scars-no problems are active. A scar is a scar is forever; just be happy you saw the light before things got too bad.

Regards,

Myself

It's hard to get it all down into one note, but in my journaling, I've a couple of pieces that I've written that I come back to, time and time again.

***June 10th, 2006 - Realizing I am not alone, being thankful for the recovery others have shared with me on my own path of healing

"Perhaps I will never be great, or famous, or change someone's life in a radical manner. But I realized yesterday, just as I carry within me generations of abuse and pain, I also carry within me decades and decades of a collective greatness, simply for the fact that I was given these gifts of advice and love and healing. If through nothing through my own, it is there nonetheless and I am humbled and honored.

Maybe this is what some of the more well meaning Christians mean when they say it is God's greatness that fills us."

***May 18th, 2005 - The encapsulation of all of my experience

"This is not death. This is grief. These are the fires that would destroy others and these are the fires that I am using to forge myself in.

If God shall send a fire, so be it.

I will not be destroyed. I will be re-made."

I really like this idea, and since I have a headache...it's time for a study break.

Dear Me,

Your chance at life is just starting. The blissfulness of childhood has ended. Your teenage years are coming to a close, and along with them, a metamorphosis. It will not happen immediately and will probably happen when you least expect it, but it's coming. Less than two years ago you embarked upon that journey called college, and it has been life-changing. You have always known who you are, but occassionally smudges appeared. Lately, they have faded. You may feel tired, stressed, and worried at times, but you have such a wonderful life.

You are surrounded by beauty. Such a blinding beauty that no one could ask for more. You have your faith, your friends, your family. There is nothing more you could ever want.

Stop worrying about failing. You are a wonderful girl. You will figure out the next step. You will continue to live your life by HIS plan, even if you aren't sure where that will lead you. He knows, you don't have to worry. Life has a way of working out.

The next few years shall be interesting...but you are looking forward to every single second of it.

Love,

Me.

Dear me,

you're an asshole most of the time, but I'm utterly infatuated with you. Also, don't forget to pick up the book that you forgot at work.

Sincerely, me.

Dear me,

I know life is hard right now. It's confusing, just starting college and you feel like your whole life is ahead of you, but you don't know where to start.

Believe in yourself, the race is long, but in the end, it's only with yourself.

You'll do fine, you always can, you always have, you always will.

Forget the people in your life who are negative, they can't hurt you and they can't abuse your kindness, so just have faith in people.

And I know it's hard to when you've been through what you have, but deal with it, because without other people, you are empty.

And for that person, you didn't change yourself, you just stopped living your life for them.

Believe it.

And for that other person, you too will get a chance. Maybe you are completely in the dark, or maybe the light is just too damn bright to see it. Just watch yourself, don't get your hopes up, don't wish for something that it can't be, just take it for what it is. There are more of her out there.

Don't set yourself up for failure.

Because you know how much better you are than that.

Accept the fact that everything around you will change, and may god grant you the serenity to accept the things that you cannot change.

Keep to that and you'll make it kid.

Love,

Me

Dear Me

I know it hasn't been easy. I know you've always been different. I know tho how hard you fought. Remember that first day they took you to the hosptial and did the brain scan and then told you they found something wrong and you cried and they asked you why you were crying and you said "finally at least i belong somewhere". Well you never really stopped belonging, its just hard to find yourself when you're blindfolded.

I know you've tried to hurt yourself, i know you wish god would just kill you but he takes all the people you love instead. I know how you prayed every day and wished on every birthday candle that your family wouldn't fall apart and it did anyways. I know that you can't forget how much you hate the man that murdered your friend. I know how much you miss your best friend and how you cry at night and nobody can hear you.

I was with you when you hid in the library at school wishing you could disappear and never planning on living to be as old as you are. I never left. You were never alone. I am still here. I'm the you that you remember, I am still standing by the door that day you snuck out of 4th grade to wacth the rain looking out in the distance in the rain and thinking how big the world is and how you could do anything. I am still spinning on the grass looking at the sky and still beleiving a unicorn will take us away. I am the 10 year old you that was still okay with being alive, that thought that the world was not a bad place if we all were good to each other, before things went so horribly wrong.

I know how much you got hurt in the years that came. I know how you covered it up with academics and drugs and sleeping and taking the abuse that others dealt. I know how you smile and fake that its all okay and then break down and have them scream at you that you're hopeless, useless and why don't you just get better and i know how much you wish you could but you can't. I know you can't even trust your own mind anymore. I know how much you wish you could just die but don't die on me yet. We aren't finished here. We've lasted this long and there is still something we can do about being around. All this has to count for something, isn't that what you always say? that all this pain has to be to help someone else avoid it? I know you want to go back but even tho you can't i'm here with you to ease the pain. I love you because i'm the only one that ever will unconditionally. I'm the only one that will sit with you in the hosptial when you're alone because they've abandoned you. I was there when you were born and i will be there at the end but we're not ready to go just yet. Remember what we used to sing "one of these days, things are going to be great?" i still beleive it and i'm going to hold your hand because noody else will. just surive for me a little while longer. I promise i'll take care of you.

I promise i'll comfort you. Just think of me and i'll love you when you think nobody else will. It'll be safe here and i'll protect you.

I love you Christina you will always have me.

Love,

me

Omg i actually nearly started crying then hun, you sound like you have been through alot. I hope that everything gets better for you. xx

Dear me,

dont forget that you have to take your pills. otherwise you might start to AGGUUUUURRRRRGGGUUAUGAAGAGAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

*explodes*

.... then you wont be able to finish you note

me

Dear meeeee,

I know your having the low times now. Your full of ups and downs, but the downs make the ups feel that more special. Your lost and you don't know where you stand in this life, but direction will follow through. Just keep going and don't look back with regrets or fears. You don't need anyone else to make you feel important or worth something. Only you can do that. Be your own number one, your own favourite and get the most out of your life.

Sincerly Me.