Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey. now its summer i would love a tan. ive used sunbeds in the past but am now on antibiotics and so am not sure. does anyone know of a fake tan that is non comodegenic and wont clog pores?

hey lilly thanks for the links. it could just be me being blind but i cant find anywhere on there thats says about it being non comedogenic and not clogging pores...did u see anything?

Fake BakeT Sheer Chocolate Mousse 118ml - £14.79 (inc. a free pair of Latex Gloves)

Drying time: Quick / Medium / Slow

Fake BakeT Self-Tanning Mousse is ideal for those girls who want a fake tan that dries within seconds and can be worn as daytime or maintenance wear.

It contains a scientific breakthrough with a combination of European ingredients plus new Patent-Pending technology designed to create a natural looking tan that applies easily, dries in seconds, and lasts up to 50% longer on the skin! Contains both DHA and Erythrlose. Hypo-allergenic as well as non-comedogenic.

Many customers prefer to use a mousse rather than lotion on facial areas, as it does not show on pores. An incredible dark tan can be achieved when used in conjunction with the self tanning lotion.

This sunless tanning formulation is voted number one time and time again and is worn by celebrities such as Madonna, Britney and J.Lo!

theres quite a few fake bake ones but i think this is the only non-comedogenic one

from the second site i found

Coconut Self Tan Spray

Price: GBP £ 9.99

Self-Tan Spray with coconut oil provides a natural looking tan without the sun. This non-streaky, quick drying formula allows for easy application. A rich blend of Coconut Oil, Vitamin A, C & E, Aloe Vera and Hawaiian Tropic exotic botanical blends.

· Tan starts to appear in 2-3 hours

· Hypoallergenic

· Non-comedogenic

· Multi position, quick drying, non-streaky

· 12 hour moisturisation

· 200ml

hope that helps

take care

As long as I don't use it every day, I don't get clogged pores from the excellent and effective "JERGENS Daily Glow Face Moisturizer"... it's cheap and looks more natural than the expensive stuff out there as well as being less comedogenic.

I use it while on Accutane to tone down my facial redness and add a bit of colour.