Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today is the most depressing day of my life, or so it feels that way, I thought I was over acne, just had some very mild marks which I was starting to get used to and didn't really bother me anymore, then bam a breakout, and it's escalated, it looks really red now where I've put bp on, and it's just so depressing, I feel v. alone right now, the thing that gets to me is the aftermath, I really don't want anymore scars, I feel like just going to sleep and waking up when this is all over.

Anyone got any advise on how to prevent scars to cheer me up? I don't pop or pick, but I seem to end up knocking them when having a shower or washing and drying my face.

Ahh Just so sad and depressed, and feels like no one to turn to :(:(:(

*HUGS*

:( maybe you should do something else than being in the computer? read a book, watch a comedy, listen to cheerful music! :comfort:

Sorry you're going through this :( I'm I know how you feel. I dont really know what to do to prevent scars... sorry :(... I use salicylic acid on my pimps cause I think BP slows healing... I'm having a bad day too... I hate looking at my face in the morning when putting my makeup on... I'm just so tired. Anyway I hope you fell better soon.

I know how you feel. Im depressed about my acne to. I break out every day and Im tired of it to. Yours looks really painful, more painful than mine. What is your regimen? Maybe we can help you tweak it a little bit

Well I started doing the regime november time, Was all clear by christmas so I stopped it, then I did the dip for a while,

But since this break out, which has got a lot worse since about a week ago, been doing the dip, and over the last couple of days i've been using bp, but today is the worst it's been in ages, And i'm so worried about be left with scars, cus the scar are what kill me, any advice?

I know what you mean. All my pimples scar these days. You may want to try some Apple Cider Vinegar. What you do is you measure one tsp of ACV and you add five tsp of water. You mix it in the glass. Then you dip it in a papertowel (I wouldnt use a washclothe because it aggrevates acne and can make it worse) and you gently exfoliate with it. Ten minutes later you wash it off with warm or cold water. You do this twice a day. You will see results in a short duration of time

Oh and out of curiosity, what cleanser are you washing your face with?

sorry this is OT, but you're a different person than LostInTranslation, right? :think:

Yes they are different people and its kind of confusing me. One is a female and the other is a male but I forget which one is which. I think one of them should make their sn different

It's not like me to be like this, I never usually get depressed, it's only been recently that I feel really depressed, and the recent breakout has made me feel so bad, I will be so happy if this clears up without leaving really terrible marks

I'm 21 on the 19th, 2 of my best mates are around the same time so I wont be able to hide away in my house, as we'll have to do something together, I don't think it does contain alcohol, I think it's just the way they're worded it "alcohol, soap and oil free" but will deff check the ingredients to the snow queens irritants. I feel slightly better now, I think my recent depression swings in circles, I've had a very tough last 5 months or so, split up with my long term girlf when she went off to uni, my parents have gotten seperated in that time, and my dad has just turned into a complete ass hole, and we've fallen out big style, don't think i'll ever speak to him again, and then to top it all off my acne returns with a vengeance to make me even more depressed and low, nothing seems to be going my way recently, but theres always hope, I just hope this recent break out clears and doesn't leave me with too many reminders.

I took your advice Intoxifornication and finished off reading angels and demons (awesome book) and started reading the time travelers wife, hopefull finish it during easter.

Books, films and music feel like my only escape recently.. Just hope I don't feel this emo for much longer

I'm 21 on the 19th, 2 of my best mates are around the same time so I wont be able to hide away in my house, as we'll have to do something together, I don't think it does contain alcohol, I think it's just the way they're worded it "alcohol, soap and oil free" but will deff check the ingredients to the snow queens irritants. I feel slightly better now, I think my recent depression swings in circles, I've had a very tough last 5 months or so, split up with my long term girlf when she went off to uni, my parents have gotten seperated in that time, and my dad has just turned into a complete ass hole, and we've fallen out big style, don't think i'll ever speak to him again, and then to top it all off my acne returns with a vengeance to make me even more depressed and low, nothing seems to be going my way recently, but theres always hope, I just hope this recent break out clears and doesn't leave me with too many reminders.

I took your advice Intoxifornication and finished off reading angels and demons (awesome book) and started reading the time travelers wife, hopefull finish it during easter.

Books, films and music feel like my only escape recently.. Just hope I don't feel this emo for much longer

:comfort: im sorry, glad you finished reading that book! I've wanted to buy it for a long time now, i just cant afford it :doh:

and i know EXACTLY how you're feeling, and i hope u feel better soon, anyway

i think that going out with your friends will make you forget your problems for a little bit, if that makes sense, u need to do something else to distract your attentioon from your problems.

cheer up!!!

Well I started doing the regime november time, Was all clear by christmas so I stopped it, then I did the dip for a while,

But since this break out, which has got a lot worse since about a week ago, been doing the dip, and over the last couple of days i've been using bp, but today is the worst it's been in ages, And i'm so worried about be left with scars, cus the scar are what kill me, any advice?

If the Regimen cleared you up before, you should consider getting back on it.

Why did you stop it?

Yea I'm going to start it back up again, but my skin wasn't too bad when I went on the regime, but I wanted to clear it up for good, and when I was clear I thought I was doing more damage to my skin by carrying it on,

Just need a cleanser, then going to start back on it

Yea I'm going to start it back up again, but my skin wasn't too bad when I went on the regime, but I wanted to clear it up for good, and when I was clear I thought I was doing more damage to my skin by carrying it on,

Just need a cleanser, then going to start back on it

good luck! Don't hesitate to holler if you need help.