Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Calibos

Anyone else find acne hot on a girl?

Tis true, i do :D

2 Girls who get on my bus for work are very attractive and have pretty bad acne and one has some scars, i try and make eye contact with them so i can give them a cheeky ;) and a :D but they always turn away (probably very insecure as to why the freak with the weird hair is staring at their skin) but i just think that makes them more attractive, its like a weird fetish, acne on guys isn't nice, but on women i dunno, something about it.....

You probably like it on women because you want to date someone who has acne (since you suffer from it to and you guys can relate to each other). I :wub: you Ryan! You wanna marry me to? :wub: :wub: :wub: and hug :D

Ahaha I think Calibos just won the heart of every girl/woman here on org. :wub::wub::wub: and I bet he'd marry all of us if he could ;)

I think acne/scars makes a person more real and interesting... but I usually don't noticed it....unless it like a really hot scar on a guy..mmm

Guest Calibos

faces need charcter, nice skin is nice to look at but you'll hardly remember anything about them if you see someone with a weird/cool scar or something like that, everyone has their weird fetish thing, and thats why theres always someone for everyone

Guest T-Virus
Is acne nature's signal to alert the opposite sex that we are "unhealthy" or something and therefore they should not consider us as a potential mate?

you should be graduating from your phd

I already did :)

>_<

you're kidding, right?

No :)

I studied psychology at the University of Queensland when I was 8, and graduated with my PhD in psychology at the age of 11 :dance:

Guest Calibos
Ahaha I think Calibos just won the heart of every girl/woman here on org. :wub: and I bet he'd marry all of us if he could ;)

I can and will!!!

Alas my pretty's i have to leave work now (woooooo 4 day weekend) and i have no interenet at home so heres big kiss to everyone *looks in emoticons to realise there isnt one* so i'll speak to ya'll on Tuesday, remember girls, acne is hot, i said so and i'm always right!!

faces need charcter, nice skin is nice to look at but you'll hardly remember anything about them if you see someone with a weird/cool scar or something like that, everyone has their weird fetish thing, and thats why theres always someone for everyone

exactly.

to be honest (and this just popped into my head; i hadn't even realized this before!) this is why Jessica Alba's face annoys me. and it annoys me that she's on like a thousand "sexiest women" lists and all that. to most people, she's conventionally gorgeous. but the raw truth (i don't want to sound cruel, but it's how i feel) is that i find her bland and downright ugly in her "perfection."

Is acne nature's signal to alert the opposite sex that we are "unhealthy" or something and therefore they should not consider us as a potential mate?

>_<

you're kidding, right?

I studied psychology at the University of Queensland when I was 8, and graduated with my PhD in psychology at the age of 11 :dance:

:surprised: alright mr dexter, i still cant believe you :lol:

but i kind of know that it's true.. so yeah, screw me :shifty:

>_<

you're kidding, right?

:surprised: alright mr dexter, i still cant believe you :lol:

but i kind of know that it's true.. so yeah, screw me :shifty:

lol Marisa

exactly.

to be honest (and this just popped into my head; i hadn't even realized this before!) this is why Jessica Alba's face annoys me. and it annoys me that she's on like a thousand "sexiest women" lists and all that. to most people, she's conventionally gorgeous. but the raw truth (i don't want to sound cruel, but it's how i feel) is that i find her bland and downright ugly in her "perfection."

That's true, if you think about it most so called 'super model' have that type of face, a regular face with even features...nothing pretty or special at all...they just use lots of different types of makeup to bring certain features out and then photoshop them..

exactly.

That's true, if you think about it most so called 'super model' have that type of face, a regular face with even features...nothing pretty or special at all...they just use lots of different types of makeup to bring certain features out and then photoshop them..

yup. and if you think about it, it's sort of ironic how life is this major roller coaster, yet we expect our faces to remain perfect and unmarred throughout the ride (acne, scars, wrinkles, you name it...). :lol:

incidentally, if you had to choose (i guess this isn't just an acne thing, but any type of "flaw"), which would everyone prefer? "flawlessness"? or a fun and fulfilling life? i'm actually thinking of this question in light of this Dr. Phil episode i saw once... where this woman literally stopped smiling b/c she didn't want wrinkles!

forgive me for any incoherency; functioning on very little sleep here... :shifty: and not to hijack Calibos' thread... mebbe i should re-post in the Lounge... :think:

i dont find the acne itself attractive, but it does not gross me out in the slightest. if ite person smells good, is charming (so important) and has an otherwise attractive physique, i dont care about some zits.

just a weird note: i was once happy to see my husband break out cuz his smooth skin was annoying me and i was jealous lol

there are so many girls, with acne or not, that are stone-cold foxes who have no idea how beautiful they are! i think that is incredibly secksi.

it's not like i have an acne fetish, but a girls skin is definitely not what makes or breaks the way she looks.

Ahaha I think Calibos just won the heart of every girl/woman here on org. :wub: and I bet he'd marry all of us if he could ;)

I can and will!!!

Alas my pretty's i have to leave work now (woooooo 4 day weekend) and i have no interenet at home so heres big kiss to everyone *looks in emoticons to realise there isnt one* so i'll speak to ya'll on Tuesday, remember girls, acne is hot, i said so and i'm always right!!

Five days without writing to you! Im gonna miss you and your sense of humor :(

^^ what if an hispanic girl looks asian? :think:

Like you Marvelous Marisa ;)

I have a thing for Hispanic and Asian women, acne or not ;)

And what if an Asian girl looks hispanic? :)

that to, lol. I think there both sexy races :dance: :dance: :dance:

I just noticed you wrote you are from Pizza Face Paradise. I cannot help but laugh :lol: Youre funny

im being totally serious, i like shy girls, and maybe its the acne that makes them feel shy, i just want to take care of them :wub:

And yes i will marry both of you if you dont mind :D

true. i like shy girls also. shy girls that open up when yer alone tih them though.

i dont think acne makes a girl unattractive. its totally the personally. acne is a normal thing, and i wont judge somone becouse of it.

then i got to get her NUMBER!!! lol

:lol:

I can and will!!!

:wub: molly darling, i love u more everyday! haha

plz no racism here..

then i got to get her NUMBER!!! lol

:lol:

I can and will!!!

:wub: molly darling, i love u more everyday! haha

YAY! :dance: I added you to my friend list but you didnt :(

plz no racism here..

how is that racism?

That's not to say I don't find people with acne attractive.

I said I don't find acne attractive on people.

How can one be attracted to red bumps full of pus?

lmao...

for me it's not attraction to those things. it's hard to explain. almost like battle scars or something. it just adds to who their face is trying to be. i dunno, "flaws" can be beautiful. perfection is boring and devoid of uniqueness. :shrug:

so true. if i see a person with a lot of scars/deep scars, its like battle scars.

adn seeing teh person carry themselves like it doesn't affect them as a whole and they dont let that affect who they really are inside, thats really a sight to see! i admire that