Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Calibos

Anyone else find acne hot on a girl?

Guest Calibos

Tis true, i do :D

2 Girls who get on my bus for work are very attractive and have pretty bad acne and one has some scars, i try and make eye contact with them so i can give them a cheeky ;) and a :D but they always turn away (probably very insecure as to why the freak with the weird hair is staring at their skin) but i just think that makes them more attractive, its like a weird fetish, acne on guys isn't nice, but on women i dunno, something about it.....

Tis true, i do :D

2 Girls who get on my bus for work are very attractive and have pretty bad acne and one has some scars, i try and make eye contact with them so i can give them a cheeky ;) and a :D but they always turn away (probably very insecure as to why the freak with the weird hair is staring at their skin) but i just think that makes them more attractive, its like a weird fetish, acne on guys isn't nice, but on women i dunno, something about it.....

:wub: Marry me :wub:

so Blake was right :lol:

we were wondering if someone had an acne fetish :think:

that's so nice of you, ry :D

Guest Calibos

im being totally serious, i like shy girls, and maybe its the acne that makes them feel shy, i just want to take care of them :wub:

And yes i will marry both of you if you dont mind :D

I guess not... :lol:

oh well, it was a nice thought!

Thats lovely wub.gif I think the same about guys with acne and i think its the shyness too wub.gif

funny, i wrote a little blurb about this a few months ago.... http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...t&p=1599766

in case people are too lazy to click...

They use makeup because it makes them look and feel more attractive. Obviously, we all want someone that's naturally beautiful, but that's damn hard to find. So makeup helps.

i disagree. i don't think that's hard to find at all. :)

it's weird, and i'm not quite sure how to explain this, but my best friend in high school was beautiful to me, and when she'd have a new zit, i'd notice it and actually think it added to her beauty. i have no idea how to explain that so it makes sense... but she was so great, it somehow added to her character. like how they say about overweight people or something... "more of her to love." i genuinely thought it made her prettier!

though of course, i never feel that way about my own acne/hyperpigmentation. but i sometimes (not always) feel pretty/beautiful without makeup. just a different kind of beautiful.

Guest T-Virus

I don't find acne attractive on girls or guys. Yeah, I'm a shallow bastard.

I hate saying this, but....... DIAF :doubt:

Guest T-Virus

That's not to say I don't find people with acne attractive.

I said I don't find acne attractive on people.

How can one be attracted to red bumps full of pus?

Guest Calibos

Toxi you know i love you anyway, acne or no acne, shy or confident, you've just always been Toxi :D

my god, you smartypants :shifty:

you should be graduating from your phd

Toxi you know i love you anyway, acne or no acne, shy or confident, you've just always been Toxi biggrin.gif

eee :wub: back at ya, mwah!!

lmao...

for me it's not attraction to those things. it's hard to explain. almost like battle scars or something. it just adds to who their face is trying to be. i dunno, "flaws" can be beautiful. perfection is boring and devoid of uniqueness. :shrug:

Guest T-Virus

Is acne nature's signal to alert the opposite sex that we are "unhealthy" or something and therefore they should not consider us as a potential mate?

Is acne nature's signal to alert the opposite sex that we are "unhealthy" or something and therefore they should not consider us as a potential mate?

possibly theoretically, from an evolutionary/animalistic kind of angle. but IMO the human awareness/love/consciousness angle is in there too. which is where the stuff i said above comes in...

i have a bit of a thing for scars i think they are interesting and i totally agree with clear dream about how scars tell a story and give character

I already did :)

>_<

you're kidding, right?