Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone, this is my first post here.

I have had acne for the past couple years (once i graduated highschool) and i always have a few heaters on my face which is pretty annoying. I have been trying alot of stuff to get my clear skin that I had in highschool back but nothing is working. So far I have tried Acnefree, Oxy, Clearasil, Garnier, Bye Bye Blemish, Phisoderm, Clean and Clear and right now Spectro Jel. The Acnefree worked a bit but dried my face out to much so I stopped, the more mainsteam stuff like Oxy, Clearsil, etc. didn't work at all for me. The only things that have somewhat worked is the Spectro Jel coupled with the Bye Bye Blemish, but I am finding now that it is not being as effective as it used to be so I am starting to look for something else.

A friend at my university told me about Acnezine so I went home and did some research on it and it seems like it would be pretty good but I have also heard some bad reviews saying it doesn't do anything. So I am thinking about ordering some but I am hesitant about it cause I dont like dropping lots of money on stuff I have to order off the internet. So any advice about the Acnezine before I shell out my cash would be appreciated!

Thanks for your help!

It did absoltely nothing for me...but I guess everyone is different. Most of the ingredients are found in your basic multi-vitamin anyway.

did you read around the forums? theres nothing better (well..almost nothing) than the 3 step regimen - cleanse, treat with BP, and moisturize. Good Luck!!

I actually found this website awhile ago and learned about the 3 step regimen. I had used Acnefree before which is a similar regimen, cleanse, BP cream and then a BP moisturizer. It left my skin waaay to dry and didnt really get rid of my acne it only made my zits smaller.

After I stopped using Acnefree I found this site and tried the 3 step regimen with all the products that were suggested. I had a similar result to the Acnefree but I can't handle the super dry skin, whenever I got out of the shower or went swimming my skin would just start to get super flakey and peel as soon as I dried off and I didnt like carrying moisturizer with me everywhere I went.