Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i went to my doctors this morning for some 'stronger stuff' (im currently on dianette) but he cant prescribe it so i have to go through the hospital so he sent off for an appointment however he was vague about the length of time it would take. has anybody in the uk gone throught this same procedure. im hoping to get accutane but i dont want to be waitng absolutely ages.

any feedback would be great

take care all!

i went to my doctors this morning for some 'stronger stuff' (im currently on dianette) but he cant prescribe it so i have to go through the hospital so he sent off for an appointment however he was vague about the length of time it would take. has anybody in the uk gone throught this same procedure. im hoping to get accutane but i dont want to be waitng absolutely ages.

any feedback would be great

take care all!

Hiya, I went through the process, was about a 2 month wait, but that may vary on location and waiting lists I guess. Once I had an appointment was very straightforward and fast. You could go private I guess if speed is an issue, but naturally will cost. You could try stressing the urgency, but I'm not sure that would have any bearing on the speed on the nhs.