Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was watching Top Model tonight and was amazed to see a girl with bad acne as a contestant. I thought ok if this girl can have bad acne and land a spot on Top Model then none of us have a reason to lock ourselves in our rooms because of our acne. She has overcome it and decided that her acne was not going to defeat her and keep her from doing the things she wants to do. So every time I start feeling sorry for myself I am gonna look at this [post=http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-makeover01/6/1]pic. This doesnt even show the acne as well as when I saw her on tv tonight. If you get a chance, watch the show.

You think? I thought she was average. You are prettier than her if thats your pic on your avatar. After watching the show tonight, I dont think she has a very pretty personality. Actually she is kinda bitchy but I guess you have to be in that business.

Yeah, I personally think she's gorgeous.

BTW. If you watch the show, you can see her acne much better.

Guest T-Virus

I personally don't find her very attractive. I actually think she looks better in the first picture.

Well, I suppose the lesson to be learned here is: If your beautiful, it doesn't matter if you have acne.

I lose again. :(

Ya! I noticed this too... I was watching and I thought wow, she has skin problems but look how confident she is :) I dont really like her personality, but if she won I would be so happy :)

she probably has an amazing body, and a nice personality? :shrug: I dont know, it's not only face, it's the body, the soul (talk about corny) that makes them win....I suppose

I've noticed alot of beauty pageant contestants have acne. When they do close-ups, you can see they have tons of makeup caked on, but the acne bumps show through. Every pageant I've ever watched has had contestants with pretty significant acne.

I see a little, nothing big though. They had a girl in the final 2 one season who had acne worse than that (Yaya). She had whiteheads all over her forehead & cheeks. She was one of the prettiest girls ever on there, IMO.

She's ugly with or without the acne. A girl should have some meat on her, not just be bones and skin.

She's ugly with or without the acne. A girl should have some meat on her, not just be bones and skin.

She doesn't look like bones & skin at all. Some women are tall & thin, I am one of them & I am perfectly healthy. Why does everyone have to always say what a woman "should" look like & why is there only ONE way a woman "should" be? :evil:

Some people should think before they speak and not talk out of their ass. :evil:

She doesn't look like bones & skin at all. Some women are tall & thin, I am one of them & I am perfectly healthy. Why does everyone have to always say what a woman "should" look like & why is there only ONE way a woman "should" be? :evil:

Some people should think before they speak and not talk out of their ass. :evil:

I see a little, nothing big though. They had a girl in the final 2 one season who had acne worse than that (Yaya). She had whiteheads all over her forehead & cheeks. She was one of the prettiest girls ever on there, IMO.

I'm not talking out of my ass. It's my opinion. I'm not a god, a ruler, or anything, just a simple guy. So you shouldn't take my opinion and post and think every guy is like that. When I said a woman should have some meat on her, you don't need to generalize everything. It's just a message board, everyone has opinions. I think someone has something in the wrong hole, so just relax.

Haha, I knew this was going to be about Jael. It's hard to see her acne in still pictures (as it is for many people), but when you see her face at certain angles on the show, she has a lot of clogged pores and whiteheads on her cheeks, very rough looking. But then again, she's kind of the scruffy drug-addled type, so it's not really surprising.

sabrina aldrige, one of the models on 8th and ocean, had acne. now she's a differin spokes model. though on the show she never mentioned differin and said antibiotics cleared it up.

I'm not talking out of my ass. It's my opinion. I'm not a god, a ruler, or anything, just a simple guy. So you shouldn't take my opinion and post and think every guy is like that. When I said a woman should have some meat on her, you don't need to generalize everything. It's just a message board, everyone has opinions. I think someone has something in the wrong hole, so just relax.