Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Estee Lauder double wear CONCEALER?

I am feeling quite addicted to makeup this evening and am on a search for a heavy coverage long lasting concealer. Has anyone tried estee lauder double wear concealer? it got good reviews on MUA for the most part.

How about prescriptives camouflage? :shifty: I'm going to sneak my grandmas car over to the city next to me so I can get a little makeup shopping done.

I am feeling quite addicted to makeup this evening and am on a search for a heavy coverage long lasting concealer. Has anyone tried estee lauder double wear concealer? it got good reviews on MUA for the most part.

How about prescriptives camouflage? :shifty: I'm going to sneak my grandmas car over to the city next to me so I can get a little makeup shopping done.

lol ure so addicted to makeup shopping right now, mandyyyy! =]

iv never tried estee's concealer.. i never want to put any estee lauder stuff on my face ever again.. haha but someone from this board suggested to use Amazing Cosmetic's concealer (sold at Sephora), heard it gives a GREAT coverage... and someone else also suggested Vincent Longo's concealer, heard it gives a great coverage and does not break u out for sure it was made for sensitive and acne prone skin (also sold at Sephora)

hope that helps..=]

btw, i dont trust MUA 100%.............................

Yeah MUA has a lot of non-acne prone skin.. its hard to trust sometimes :( i'll check out Amazing cosmetics though :P