Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blindside

My Acnefree log

Alright my acne got bad after I stopped using stuff for about a week on trip with someone, plus soccer. My acne has gotten worst and cysts on my chin cheeks and such have broken out. I'll be posting logs everyday.

I've been put back on Acnefree hoping it will help me further now. I have been using Acnefree RELIGOUSLY for once and it's getting better. I've been back on it for a total of 2 days now which means 4 total treatments. When I get back home I put stuff on at aprox. 3 pm and then put it on again at 10:30ish (This fine everybody???)

I'll be posting how it goes every single day, even yesterday, and today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY THE WAY: MY DIET

Ok every weekday (school days):

Breakfast: Breakfast Burito

(This thing is pretty small, I will give a hand comparison or something tomorrow.

It containts, eggs, some meat..I think that is it.)

Chocolate Milk (Does anyone think I should kick this out?..it's milk, doesn't milk aggrivate acne or something?)

Grape Juice

Lunch: I've been eating subs (A tid of mustard, tomoatoes, lettuce, and bread) in the health lunch line but I've heard bread and pastas aggrivate acne)

I'm going to eat salad for school lunch now (contains that cheese stuff, crutons, dressing)

Chocolate milk ( I may kick it out)

Dinner:

There are a variety of things.

I do not snack-------

I will now drink 5-7 full glasses of water a day

(I have A LOT of red post acne marks, but I don't give a shit. I'm just gonna try to get rid of my pimples then I'm going to hit my red marks with scarzone or neutrogena acne mark fading peel)

DAY 1 :April 3rd

Sorry I won't be posting pictures guys---

1st treatment

Alright, Angry at my red hurting pimples. I put my treatment on angry at my red hurting pimples.

-Added the acnefree terminator.

2nd treatment

This is put on at night at 10:30ish, terminator working a little bit, can feel my pimple drying up but not harsh on my skin.

Day 2 April 4th

Put on treatment, pimple has sized down on my cheek. Yesterday it seemed as if it was sticking out, now very sized down. Almost gone.

-----

Put on night treament, feeling good. Left side of my face is now all acne scars and no pimples.

My skin always feels nice and soft after I put on the acnefree treatment. I've never peeled.

My right side of my face is a bastard, have acne along my cheeks and to the bottom very right of my chin along with some diagnal of my ear. Acnefree is sizing them down.

Tomorrow I will digg out the Clean and clear sulfur face maque, I'm going off memory but it has 3 percent BP and 4 percent Sulfur. Could be reversed. But 4 months ago it worked well. I may need some moisturizer.

Day 3 April 5th

1st treament of the day

Put it on at about 3ish after I took a shower. Face is feeling good, a few cysts are sizing down.

I'm thinking about not putting on the sulfur masque on until tomorrow because I think my face might peel and I don't want my face peeling in school.

id say eat what you want unless acne is that aggravating for you. good luck with the regimen part lol. that terminators a beast watch out

DAY 4 APRIL 6th

Yesterday I applied acnefree 3 step as normal. Yesterday I formed ths small cyst, probably because i've been touching my face a lot. I need to stop that lol. But it sized down from treating it yesterday, kinda unoticable.

DAY 5 APRIL 7th

Normal as yesterday

DAY 6 APRIL 8th

DId my first treatment, face is feeling better. Had a few new pimples and I think I know the reason why....Pistachios! I've been stuffing my face with pistachios! I've read up on them that they EASILY cause new pimples. I guess that's the reason why I got a little cyst on the side of my face the first day I was stuffing my face with pistachios...time to stop eating those.

By the way, I'm keeping on the water. No sugar drinks or juice. Just 5-8 glasses of water. I'm drinking water before, during, and after. I feel A TONS better during the day without soda and juice (sugar filled water basically).

DAY 7 APRIL 9th Almost finished with week 1

Made an UBER mistake. The white heead was very itchy and without caring I was on my bed and I accidently scratched it and now there is a pimple right above where I scratched. I used acnefree normally on it, redness around it died down. Now there is a sized pimple right there. That was a mistake on my part

OK, I now noticed that I probably have nto been using Acne free properly. Sometimes I do it way to quick. I'm going to start using it like I should, And see how I go from there.

I have been going through STEP 1 normal, gently rubbing it around my face for a minute, wash off with water, pat dry

STEP 2 Put on, sometimes when my face is a bit wet

Then

Right after putting on the toner I automatically go to step 3 a second right after step 2. That could be affecting my results with acnefree. Because so far it's only been helping a little. I need to allow step 2 to dry for a minute or two before going on to step 3. That's what I am going to start doing.

Face looks a bit horrid, sad I wasn't using acnefree correctly for that one week. Left side isn't that bad but right side has some pimples. I'm going to use it religously for 3-4 more weeks and if I don't see an improvement I'm going to proactive. I looked at the ingredients on proactive (brother has it) and ingredients are both very different.

DAY 9

Put on scarzone, a couple hours after I put on 3 step Acnefree. Face is feeling fine.

I can under stand why I had a few breakouts. It actually is supposed to get worse before it gets better. The exfoliator grabs the stuff under so the product can do it's magic.

lol havent you read around the forum that proactiv sucks? just read around and you will learn alot. give Dan's BP a chance along with the regimen.

Good luck with acnefree. hopefully it works!

lol havent you read around the forum that proactiv sucks? just read around and you will learn alot. give Dan's BP a chance along with the regimen.

don't listen to that person, proactive is great but i dont like the 3rd step in the system and took it out, bc i figured it was too much bp and helped tremendously. I also used AcneFree but i didnt think it was as good quality as Proactiv...keep hanging in there. And if u have dryness I so recommend Jojoba oil..its working great. Good luck with ur regimen

don't listen to that person, proactive is great but i dont like the 3rd step in the system and took it out, bc i figured it was too much bp and helped tremendously. I also used AcneFree but i didnt think it was as good quality as Proactiv...keep hanging in there. And if u have dryness I so recommend Jojoba oil..its working great. Good luck with ur regimen

Proactive worked great for my brother. cleared him up. It got worse before it got better.

Oh yea and about milk...i read that like skim is bad...I like the regular whole milk. But try goat milk, you should be able to find it at ur local grocery store. But i dont think it will affect ur acne that much

Day 15, APRIL 17th sorry I've been off guys

BASICALLY I can say this is my first week since I really wasn't using Acnefree properly by waiting for the toner to dry but I'll just keep going to say it's my 2nd week. So, Yesterday I started back on the terminator from acnefree. It kicks butt. Helps me a bit. I'm thinking about going to Neutrogena or Clearasil On the Spots . I hear that 10 percent BP isn't as effect as 2.5 percent. So after a few more uses when I can go to the store I will grab nuetrogena on the spot maby.

Nice! 10% BP is probably a better spot treatment but 2.5 covers your face with less irritation and dryness. So youre right on that part. good luck

I don't have any irritation, I rubbed it all over my face. Even without moistrizer. It has a very light sting, for 10 minutes and the sting goes away. And after 20 or so minutes my face feels fine. I think my skin is fine with high levels of BP and it won't irritate it.

Day 17 APRIL 19th

SO FAR SO GOOD!! I'm liking the tone on my face from what it was before. The 1st day I had nothing to lose, Pimples were inflamed and red and now I have a normal tone with a ton less pimples. Scars of course from the bp but they are not that red. I can bet it is the 1.0 percent SA that is in the 10 percent Bp of the blackhead terminator...which is great!

One thing did happen today, it's fine now. The healing up pimple that was a 2 fingers width from the right of my nose got disrupted. I accidentally scrubbed on the spot and forgot that it was a very weak harder top that was a whitehead. It bled from the small hole. Put warm watered cottenpad on it to stop the bleeding quickly. It's fine. As of now, looks better the way it is lol.

The battle ain't over but it is certainly getting won. I'm still going to use it religiously everyday :). I need to buy a bit more. When I started using with this blog I used it religiously, before I used it in large contents and I used it off and on at very random times. It's good to stick with it.

DAY 27 APRIL 29th

We've been doing renovations on the bathroom, didn't really know where the cotton pads one till today. Face broke out along the jawline and a bit on my cheeks because I sorta kinda stopped. Mom wouldn't get off my back and wouldn't shutup and told me to use proactive since my brother cleared up fully with it. So I did my first treatment with Proactive just today, I had to skip Step number 2 because my brother used the toner all the way up. Beginning of the first week of May she is getting paid and going to the tacoma mall and buying a full kit of proactive for me

Right now my face feels REALLY GOOD. Way better than acnefree. Acnefree you couldn't really tell anything but with proactive you can. I applied it about 3 hours ago. It's a tid drying, not the drying you would think, just small minor peelings that nobody could tell unless they were an inch away from your face. I'm gonna stick to proactive for a bit. I'm going to use the proactive refining mask tonight, acnefree's toner, and then proactive's repair lotion. My face is still a lot better from where I started.

Pimple count on left side of face: 4

Right: 4

I have a shitload of red scars, Refining mask (proactive) has 6% Sulfur so that should help.