Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well basically i been on DKR for 3 weeks..and im still getting break outs..im clearer then before but i look worse cause my cheeks are LOADED with red marks..and im gettin like 2 new pimples evry other day...and the pimples that form are lik rite beside each other so after they go donwn they become one BIGGGG red mark....im so depressed abt this i dont know what to do...i look at my face in the mirror all the time and wish so bad for my skin to be clear...i know it takes time but i dont know i just need some advice...should i change up anything? or just push on and b patient..

I would say to keep on going. How is your skin handling the BP? If your skin is not irritated by the BP, maybe try using just a touch more. That helped me.

I don't have horrible acne...I'd usually have one or two pimple at a time. I just wanted clear skin regularly and I'd tried everything, and then found this web site. I ordered Dan's cleanser and BP, and started following the Regimen diligently. And I started breaking out pretty bad for about two or three weeks. Worse than before I started the Regimen. I kept going, increased my BP just a little at night, and my skin cleared up. I've been on it for about a month and completely clear and my skin feels great!!

Just keep on keeping on! It is recommended that you stay on the Regimen for a few months to get full results. It will get better if you stay on the Regimen completely!!!

alrite :) thanks for the encouragement...i think ill push on...my skin doesnt seem to be effected by bp but i put on loads of it...im jus worried abt harming my skin...so after i get clear i plan to switch to something else hopefully.

Hang in there. It can take 2-3 months before you really begin to see sustained results. You might also consider dropping the baby brush for now, it may be too irritating. Dan recommends gentle cleansing with bare hands only.

Be sure you are using the correct products and use the full recommended amount of BP.

In the beginning, I would read the success stories and found them very encouraging to keep on with it.

Right now i use AHA but i read BHA is better for blemish skin. Is this true? if so does anyone know where i can get a good BHA product form in Canada. Or the names of some products with BHA that are available from stores like shoppers drug mart? thanks =)