Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Do you remember your first pimple or bad breakout that seemed to lead to the disaster you're in now?

I remember I was 10...at the end of 4th grade I believe. I remember rubbing my face on the bus and feeling a bump on the side of my nose. I ran into school, into the restroom, and stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't figure out what it was...I don't think I even knew what a pimple was back then. haha. Then I went home and was in the car with my dad&brother..they informed me it was a zit, and told me to pop it. big mistake.

Basically from that day in 4th grade I don't really remember a day being clear. eeek.

Guest Sincerely Me

I got my first when I was around 9, I started puberty early and that is definitely what started it, lol.

^ wow....i remember my big brother having a few pimples when i was like 10 and my parents seemed very concerned and gave him alot of tips and stuff (i didnt have a clue about what they were talking about) but basically, they were giving him alot of attention and i got jealous and i couldnt wait till i had a red bump.......and now im like oh my GAWD, what the hell was i thinking....anyway, i didnt have my first pimple till i was 15 :think:

its weird how i forget all my zits. then i look at pictures from when i was like twelve and BAM a big red sucka right btween the eyes, and ooooooh, lots more on my chin, but it was like, back then it didnt bother me the way it does now

Guest T-Virus

I don't remember my first pimple. But I do remember my first breakout. I was in 7th grade, and I was going to the school disco that night. I mixed a bunch of make-up products together and washed my face with them, thinking all the chemicals would get rid of my pimples. I remember getting blackheads in grade 6, but no pimples back then.

It was on a sunday morning, I was 13. Woke up and felt something weird above my upper lip, then I looked myself in the mirror (yup, and I was barely awoken, can't imagine doing this nowadays, I'd just loose my mind LOL) and saw this big red thing with a white dot in the middle.

Of course I had never seen anything like this before (even on other people's face, and acne is quite common so I guess people don't care as much as we people do) but somehow I felt something bad was going on.

i started getting quite big ones above my lip when i was in year 9, about 14... it ws when i was moving high schools though and i think it was stress related cause they stopped after a few weeks when i settled atc.

then my skin went back to being great... i remember the start of year 10, i chose my seat in history and the girl i sat next to said "wow your skin is perfect".

then year 11 i started to get the odd one around exam time but then my skin went back to perfect again after exams... my prom pics make me wanna cry cause my skin looks great.

year 12.... um kinda went downhill from there.... i started to hate school majorly i even got a couple of cysts around this time... for the first time ever i took a week off school cause of my skin, yep its been no better since... that was 2 years ago.

but i really think my acne is stress related... thats crap cause i get so easily stressed out.

I remember my first one, right below my nose. I was 11 or maybe even 12. I remember my mom saying to rinse it with warm water and wash it with soap. It went away by the day after... :confused:

Do you remember your first pimple or bad breakout that seemed to lead to the disaster you're in now?

I remember I was 10...at the end of 4th grade I believe. I remember rubbing my face on the bus and feeling a bump on the side of my nose. I ran into school, into the restroom, and stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't figure out what it was...I don't think I even knew what a pimple was back then. haha. Then I went home and was in the car with my dad&brother..they informed me it was a zit, and told me to pop it. big mistake.

Basically from that day in 4th grade I don't really remember a day being clear. eeek.

Well I definitely can't remember the exact day or month but I do remember it was pretty much as I entered the teenage years. My first pimple was probably on my 13th birthday lol

Well I definitely can't remember the exact day or month but I do remember it was pretty much as I entered the teenage years. My first pimple was probably on my 13th birthday lol

I definitely remember in 5th grade, my mom constantly bugging me about the blackheads I had on the sides of my nose. I didn't even care :shrug:.

Ah, youth.

I had 3 pimples on my chin on my 8th Birthday party. Cant remember if they were the first or not. I honestly have no memories of myself with a face with NO zits.

I had 3 pimples on my chin on my 8th Birthday party. Cant remember if they were the first or not. I honestly have no memories of myself with a face with NO zits.

3rd grade, on my nose. my 5th grade friend told me to put toothpaste on it.

yeah. it only got worse from there.

(i'm a kindergarten teacher) -- i've seen a few 5 year olds with white heads. it's weird.