Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I bought Cetaphil face wash (gel), it has 2.5% s-acid. I bought it four days ago, it's proven to make your skin clearer in three days (that's what the label says.) My friends noticed it too on the second day, I use it every morning and night.

I bought Complex15 face moisturizer today, I remember somebody told me I should buy it because "alot of people likes it," well now that I have it - I'm not sure when I should use it!

I don't have acne, just red marks, and scars. No pimples at all though.

Complex 15 Daily Face Cream

Complex 15 cream is non greasy formula that hydrates skin while maintaining its natural moisture balance. Ideal for use under makeup, resulting in a shine-free, matfinish complexion.

Application:Smooth onto perfectly cleansed skin morning and/or night. Can be used with or without make up.

"Hypo-Allergenic - Unscented - Non Greasy Formula - Non Comedogenic

Created by dermatologists

Should I use this right after I use my face wash gel? Like, wait a few mins?

wait 5-10 minutes after you finish washing your face and use it. complex 15 is a great moisturizer =] good luck

complex 15 is really great, I love it... just use it day and night after washing your face :) I use it and love it... I wish it had spf in it though so I could wear it in the summer.

I use it, Ive used it since I was a teenager going to the derm's office and I really loved it. I stopped using it in the winter (we have extremely cold winter's up north by canada) and so cetephil did me good for then. Now being back to the spring/summer Im back to the complex 15 because anything else makes my skin too oily. Its also good when I want to mix it with my proactive repairing lotion (which is the ONLY proactive product I occasionally use) because its a good spreadable/mixable consistancy. Ive always gone back to it after straying.