Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I have about 10 whiteheads on my chin [problem area] and I am on Dan's Regime[for about 3 weeks now], but with my own products. I currently use 5% BP as the 2.5% has never done anything for me.

So I was looking at my chin today and the white stuff was actually coming out. Does the BP make them do that? They have never come out on their own before..

Guest Sincerely Me
So I have about 10 whiteheads on my chin [problem area] and I am on Dan's Regime[for about 3 weeks now], but with my own products. I currently use 5% BP as the 2.5% has never done anything for me.

So I was looking at my chin today and the white stuff was actually coming out. Does the BP make them do that? They have never come out on their own before..

Yeah, it can go one of two ways, it can shrink in and rid the area of bacteria or push it out of the skin. That has been my experience as well.

Same here! Three weeks into the regimen and I had white gunk surfacing every where. There were times when I would go in the bathroom and look in the mirror to find white shit just sitting on the surface of my skin where it had worked its way out. Totally gross but better out than in! Lorrie