Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everbody !

Im new here ... it my first post ! I Would like to say that I read some posts and I really enjoyed it...

So im actually on Accutane , 60 mg a day , im on my 7th day ... And I got this crazy breakout... I got a lot of new cyst and it all red everywhere ... My acne is worst than ever... Is it possible that i got my IB on my day 7??

Before Tane I got a mild/moderate acne , but a tough one ... Im actually 16 years old

Yeaaap....my IB started on day 5. It's quite the powerful drug.

My skin is not very dry . Do you think that a little bit of BP would help ??

Do not use any topicals such as BP or SA while on accutane. You may want to speed up the dryness that accutane gives you - but trust me, let the accutane do its work. Over drying your skin on accutane is borderline painful.

Do not use any topicals such as BP or SA while on accutane. You may want to speed up the dryness that accutane gives you - but trust me, let the accutane do its work. Over drying your skin on accutane is borderline painful.

No disrespect, but I'd suggest you find out for yourself. I use both BP and SA quite successfully while on Accutane without significant dryness or discomfort. Everyone is different.