Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timy

blood in nose?

I've been having a problem the last week or so with my nose bleeding enough to crust up one of my nostrils. Seems to happen predominantly at night, I'll go to sleep with clean nostril and wake up stuffed up. This happened in class today, my nose started to bleed and by tilting my head a little I was able to keep it from draining out, and it dried up and I had to clean it out. I'm a couple days past my three months, and this just started. ?

What's your question?

I haven't personally experienced it but from people I know who took Accutane or other member's here, thye say that some Vaseline on a Q-Tip in your nose works.

Timy!

GOD! i got this problem a month or 2 before i ENDED tane.im now 2 weeks done with tane .but i go to bed with a clear left nostril and wake up with crusted blood bits in it.i have to pick or i cant breathe properly through it.im just waiting and waiting for it to slowly go away.its real fucking bad i agree.i hate it.

Timy!

GOD! i got this problem a month or 2 before i ENDED tane.im now 2 weeks done with tane .but i go to bed with a clear left nostril and wake up with crusted blood bits in it.i have to pick or i cant breathe properly through it.im just waiting and waiting for it to slowly go away.its real fucking bad i agree.i hate it.

and by the way timy the q-tip helps temporarily.i shuffed alot of vaseline up my nose one night.next day it was dry as desert again...

Hmm, just weird this is happening, and happening now. Never had this problem the first round. My ear has also been stuffed up, going to the doc on friday.