Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2 days ago i found out my girl fucked my friends. now one of my good friends died. he's only 16.

Guest Sincerely Me
2 days ago i found out my girl fucked my friends. now one of my good friends died. he's only 16.

As for your girlfriend... :rolleyes: Trust me, I know what you're going through.

As for your friend...I am so sorry. I have lost many friends, and watched all but one die. It is the absolute hardest thing I ever went through as a teenager. It is the most traumatic thing to experience...having a person your age, or near your age die. And that is a true story, even more than war. It reaffirms in your mind how you, at any minute, leave this Earth as well. Everyone knows they will die, but you don't really GET IT until someone who is that young and that important to you does. I have managed to move on from the last of my friends deaths, and my boyfriends death as well. It was a very long journey, and though you may stop mourning their loss quicker than I did, it will always be with you. Always. It is not something you forget, and it is not a feeling you can forget. Nothing I can tell you will make it better, but what I can say is that it does get better. You're in my thoughts and prayers. And if you need anyone to talk to, honestly...you can talk to me.

As for your girlfriend... :rolleyes: Trust me, I know what you're going through.

As for your friend...I am so sorry. I have lost many friends, and watched all but one die. It is the absolute hardest thing I ever went through as a teenager. It is the most traumatic thing to experience...having a person your age, or near your age die. And that is a true story, even more than war. It reaffirms in your mind how you, at any minute, leave this Earth as well. Everyone knows they will die, but you don't really GET IT until someone who is that young and that important to you does. I have managed to move on from the last of my friends deaths, and my boyfriends death as well. It was a very long journey, and though you may stop mourning their loss quicker than I did, it will always be with you. Always. It is not something you forget, and it is not a feeling you can forget. Nothing I can tell you will make it better, but what I can say is that it does get better. You're in my thoughts and prayers. And if you need anyone to talk to, honestly...you can talk to me.

its like some ppl are born to see thier friends around them die etc.

shit like this dont happen to me...and im greatful.i feel real sorry for u.when i just think of losing a friend etc....i instantly tear up.i hate it

YEa i feel your pain, one of my best friends died in a drunk driving accident in September.... Also my ex-girlfriend is fucking like all my friends..... THat bitch sent me a text message the other day and told me to go pop a zit, because one of her friends told her i called her a slut..... Ya lifes got me down i feel your pain

Guest Sincerely Me
its like some ppl are born to see thier friends around them die etc.

shit like this dont happen to me...and im greatful.i feel real sorry for u.when i just think of losing a friend etc....i instantly tear up.i hate it

Don't be sorry for me. I am actually grateful. I love my friends dearly, every single one of them. My friends are my family since my family and I are estranged. Being with them while they died...it makes me sad to see them in that state, but I am at peace because I got to say goodbye, even if I couldn't say the words. I think maybe I am there to witness those things, as to save another person from witnessing that kind of pain. I wish my friends or at least one friend from every tragedy was alive and I was not, but I never would want them to feel the pain that I did. I visit them at the cemetery all the time, every single one of them. Nothing has ever felt so real then watching a life end, especially of those I loved beyond words.