Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sofreshsoclean

Never eat McDonald's

the heart and stroke foundations put their "stamp of approval (too lazy to remember exact name)" on so many unhealthy processed foods you can find in an average supermarket that i am convinced that they are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies

you want healthy food in a supermarket? here's an idea, stay the hell away from EVERYTHING except the very outer regions of the store

^I completelyyyy agree. one thing that annoys me when i watch cooking shows, is that the some of the hosts are always so proud of how "healthy" their dishes are... when in fact, its loaded with unnecessary fat, sodium, and low in nutrients. same goes for food ads i come across in magazines (ex. campbell's soup at hand... those things contain mega amounts of sodium and microwaving ur soup? right.)

the heart and stroke foundations put their "stamp of approval (too lazy to remember exact name)" on so many unhealthy processed foods you can find in an average supermarket that i am convinced that they are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies

you want healthy food in a supermarket? here's an idea, stay the hell away from EVERYTHING except the very outer regions of the store

^I completelyyyy agree. one thing that annoys me when i watch cooking shows, is that the some of the hosts are always so proud of how "healthy" their dishes are... when in fact, its loaded with unnecessary fat, sodium, and low in nutrients. same goes for food ads i come across in magazines (ex. campbell's soup at hand... those things contain mega amounts of sodium and microwaving ur soup? right.)