Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sundance32

Tiny tiny pimples post-tane??

Hi all,

So I'm 24 days POST-TANE and things have been fine until now. I woke up this morning with about 17 itty bitty tiny tiny pimples on my forehead and some around my mouth too. Could this just be from me accidentally touching my face??

Also, I have been sleeping forehead to cheek with my boyfriend the past few nights - could that be the cause??

And lastly, I have been using Cetaphil as a cleanser - since I am now off accutane, should I be using a cleanser that kills bacteria and eliminates pimples like this??

Any help would really be appreciated!!!

Kristen

i think it will be fine, i had some tiny pimples since accutane, but they go away in about a day and no one would ever notice them. they have pretty much stopped coming up, but about a week after accutane i got a bunch of them. i think it is just your skin adjusting to not having the accutane. it takes a few months to see the final results.

I've noticed this too. I have stuck with my gentle cleanser that I used while on accutane. But I apply a thin layer of BP at night over my problem areas (so tiny only I can see them there) and found that this helps. Also using a clay mask 1-2 times a week has helped too.