Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
eggobitch

My Mom said I look like shit today...

My Mom and my Dad were fighting this morning so she kinda took it out on me. I was in my room and she asked why I had the apple cider vinegar and I said for my skin and she replied well don't use it your just gonna irritate your skin. Then she saw my facial brush and said the same thing and as she left She goes "I dont know why you like to look like shit."

I'm very upset about this, she usually doesnt comment me like that. Im already depressed 24/7 now she just put me in my place. If I ever have kids I'll never treat them like that.

My Mom and my Dad were fighting this morning so she kinda took it out on me. I was in my room and she asked why I had the apple cider vinegar and I said for my skin and she replied well don't use it your just gonna irritate your skin. Then she saw my facial brush and said the same thing and as she left She goes "I dont know why you like to look like shit."

I'm very upset about this, she usually doesnt comment me like that. Im already depressed 24/7 now she just put me in my place. If I ever have kids I'll never treat them like that.

AH!!! HOw rude!!! I would have been like "OH YEAH CAUSE I F#CKING CHOOSE TO HAVE ACNE????" My mom didnt understand why I had acne for the longest time... her skin is perfect. She upset me alot with some rude comments too... I know it hurts... cause it's your mom for gosh sakes! I hope you feel better soon.

man id honestly consider leaving if my parents treated me like that.they meant to be there to support and love....and she drops a comment like that? IF she doesnt apologize id be shattered.but if she did and says it was just something she had to take it out on...id give it time and forgive.sorry man :(

omg....thats a really insensitive thing for your mum to say! :comfort: No surprise that your upset about the comments. Hopefully she'll apologise to you!

Hope u feel better soon x

I'm sure she didn't mean it. She was just upset. But still, that was uncalled for. When things settle down, mention it to her and hopefully she will apologize. But I understand you being mad at her. Don't think she did it to intentionally hurt you.

Yea about an hour later she called my phone and said she was sorry what she said, and said she was mad at my dad and didin't mean it. Still hurt like hell, but atleast she knows that it hurt me enough to apoligize.