Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stonEl86

Im new: some questions

Hello...First off im 18 and I have had acne since I was about 14, it really sucks. Anyways I like how everyone here is not afraid of their problem, and they can express it freely. I have tried basically everything as im sure a lot of you have and then I came across this site (Figuring it was just a stupid thing trying to make money like all the others) and then I came and I saw the message board, the stories, and all of that stuff.

Recently I ordered the bottles of neutrogena, the cleanser, and the moisturizer that was recommended. My question is how much 2.5% benzoyl peroxide should I be putting on my face night and day? I know I should start out small and then increase the dosage, but how much?

Also should the Cleanser, BP, and moisturizer all go on one after the other? No cleaning/washing/drying the face after a specific one?

I know I should be reading around for this stuff but I figured I could just get some actual help from people. Thanks in advance...

Welcome,

Definitely check out those links. you will probably want to look into getting Dan's gel, because that is the foundation of this regimen. The cleanser and moisturizers aren't as important.