Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

Another One of My Mod Congratulations Threads

I agree, Ariventa is going to be a great mod.

In my opinion he one of THE most (if not the number one most) informed, intelligent men on this board. 99% of the time he has given me advice that really helps. The only time it didnt was when he advised I exfoliate the blackheads on my nose with an electric toothbrush. That didnt work and now I have an abrasion on my nose and redness. Other than that I love him :wub:

:wub:

Positive Thinkin.... woot woot :dance:

About Yasmin though :doubt: I personally hate Yasmin more than any drug I've ever taken.....it made me break out in cystic acne for the first time, and gain 15 lbs (which took forever to lose) back in 2000.

:wub:

Positive Thinkin.... woot woot :dance:

About Yasmin though :doubt: I personally hate Yasmin more than any drug I've ever taken.....it made me break out in cystic acne for the first time, and gain 15 lbs (which took forever to lose) back in 2000.

Paul....do you mean Real Maverick? He keeps pretty busy since they promoted him to admin (here) and on top of that he's a certified NLP practitioner, do you know what that is Molly? It's really kind of neat if you never heard of it... :)

I know right ;) Paul is crazy busy.......

NLP is Neuro-Linguistic Programming...I bet you've heard of it. It's like therapy, but instead of taking 6 years to achieve a result (like a phobia of meeting new people, or leaving your house, or stopping smoking, or whatever) you can often achieve the result in just one session. It involves changing the way you think about things-because most of our problems aren't a result of real life, but what we associate to the things in our life. If that makes sense?

The thing I like about NLP is that it works, and it can achieve results in much less time...therefore less pain is involved in changing.

When you talk to a therapist, they're not supposed to direct you (that's what counseling is....it's called non-directive therapy) Even after many years of being in therapy there's no guarantee of a positive change because the therapist is trained not to direct you. NLP is refreshingly different :)

Paul....do you mean Real Maverick? He keeps pretty busy since they promoted him to admin (here) and on top of that he's a certified NLP practitioner, do you know what that is Molly? It's really kind of neat if you never heard of it... :)

I know right ;) Paul is crazy busy.......

NLP is Neuro-Linguistic Programming...I bet you've heard of it. It's like therapy, but instead of taking 6 years to achieve a result (like a phobia of meeting new people, or leaving your house, or stopping smoking, or whatever) you can often achieve the result in just one session. It involves changing the way you think about things-because most of our problems aren't a result of real life, but what we associate to the things in our life. If that makes sense?

The thing I like about NLP is that it works, and it can achieve results in much less time...therefore less pain is involved in changing.

When you talk to a therapist, they're not supposed to direct you (that's what counseling is....it's called non-directive therapy) Even after many years of being in therapy there's no guarantee of a positive change because the therapist is trained not to direct you. NLP is refreshingly different :)

Guest Sincerely Me
YAY! My wish came true. Ariventa is a mod! Congratulations! Now I wish Deena was a mod and then I am very very happy :D

Yup he was trained in NLP by Paul McKenna. Who is one of the top NLP hypnotherapists in the world...I used to listen to his audiotapes before I went to bed :D lol

My favorite one is building self-confidence by Paul McKenna.. I don't think I can help it, I just love those accents :angel:

Yup he was trained in NLP by Paul McKenna. Who is one of the top NLP hypnotherapists in the world...I used to listen to his audiotapes before I went to bed :D lol

My favorite one is building self-confidence by Paul McKenna.. I don't think I can help it, I just love those accents :angel:

wow, not only he's cute but also smart :D

LOL He is handsome. Hes mine Marisa! Back off! :lol:

same happens to me, but if I talk with people from latin america :shifty: or even from other cities here in mexico hahah