Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It may just be my age, it may just be hormones, or the pill, or hell I dont know the fact that I drink too much green tea :wacko: but I get crazy mood swings these days. Since Ive been on dianette anyway. I can be sad like really depressed all of a sudden for no reason, really irrationally, and I know its irrational but I cant help it :eh: And then I have to go be by myself and have a cry to let it out. Then the next bloody minute I'm jim dandy! :think: What in the name of jesus h christ is wrong with me :wall: I was watching hope and faith earlier(god love abc1 for cheesy sitcoms) and I actually cried when Faith had a flashback that her mum was there to give her a hug :sick::lol: and I was just thinkin, god get a grip woman, blubbering like a newborn baby :rolleyes: deary me. x

in my experience i am going to have to go with the dianette!!!! it messed me up in that respect! though more downs than ups. it was way crazy though i get like that every month anyway and ive not been on it for years lol.

i know the episode....that made me laugh cos i've done the EXACT same thing twice (abc1 - they really know how to do the repeat thing don't they??!)

i cry at absoloutely anything and everything though that's my hormones for you!

stay away from disney movies - the endings are guaranteed tear duct stimulators!

:cry: blub

hope you feel okay now!! :)

in my experience i am going to have to go with the dianette!!!! it messed me up in that respect! though more downs than ups. it was way crazy though i get like that every month anyway and ive not been on it for years lol.

i know the episode....that made me laugh cos i've done the EXACT same thing twice (abc1 - they really know how to do the repeat thing don't they??!)

i cry at absoloutely anything and everything though that's my hormones for you!

stay away from disney movies - the endings are guaranteed tear duct stimulators!

:cry: blub

hope you feel okay now!! :)

Don't worry erin...same thing happens to me all the time!!!! I blame the crazy teenage hormones for my mood swings. One minute i can be absolutely fine and be my usual self, and the next minute, i'm all sad and depressed. And then, i snap out of it and i'm fine again! Its kerazzzyyyy!!

oh and hope and faith-that show makes me laugh! I watch that everyday and 8 simple rules lol!

I have the exact same problem... terrible mood swings and I can't help it. I'm on Yaz, so it may be from that. Just hang in there, girl. I used to think something was wrong with me too, but many of us girls deal with the same 'ole thing. Letting myself cry it away is what usually works for me... it's just that my hubby doesn't like seeing me cry! I'm also trying to be more positive about myself and that's helping. My depression would get so severe that I'd have suicidal thoughts. Life is tough sometimes, but I guess that's what makes up life. :) Take care, hun.

guys I agree, I think it is the damn birth pills. We get the crushing lows and the dizzying highs and the creamy mellowy middle erm feelings lol :dance: I'm gonna try and be more positive about it all though I mean you gotta take the good with the bad right :D