Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

aww molly...you've really had a roteen week havent you??

is your nose any better today? did the aloe vera gel help at all?

just PM if u ever need to talk!

i have the biggest spot on my right cheek that hurts when i smile today

but i'm not smiling much today so no problem there i guess!

my kitten just ran into a glass door trying to chase a squirrel in a plant pot on the other side though it was soooo cute! he looked like a cartoon i swear i could dizzy birds flying in a circle above his head!

ouch laughing at that actualy made my zit hurt.

*big hug*

Its slightly better but it looks disgusting :( I have this new pimple under my chin. Its really big and red and pussy. Im tired of this crap! It hurts me both physicially and emotionally

Im losing hope. Ive had this terrible acne since I was 12 or 13. I had like ten months of no acne and then boom. My acne is moderate to severe. Ive had this acne breakout for over six months. Im getting frustrated!

Today isn't a good day for me, I went to the doctor for help, got given an antibiotic gel, decided to put bp on when I got back, then go to the mirror a little later to see that it's got blood ozzing, yum, no food in the house,

and then I hear the news that a 7 year old has been stabbed and murdered by his father this afternoon only about 15 mins away from me, puts certain things into prospective, but also makes you see how shit life is

:(

Today isn't a good day for me, I went to the doctor for help, got given an antibiotic gel, decided to put bp on when I got back, then go to the mirror a little later to see that it's got blood ozzing, yum, no food in the house,

and then I hear the news that a 7 year old has been stabbed and murdered by his father this afternoon only about 15 mins away from me, puts certain things into prospective, but also makes you see how shit life is

:(

Awww I am sorry that you feel bad about your skin Molly, I hope it gets better soon so you feel better *hugglez* I can sorta relate to how you feel having to go out ever day and face the world, when you feel you look your worst... I had to go to the doctors yesterday and I really didn't want to leave the house as I have 5 huge scabs on my face where I picked at a zit or dry skin...and makeup made them look even more obvious... But time will heal them and it will heal your face as well, I know it sounds lame and cliche but just try not to think about it or stress about it and you will feel a lot better... :comfort:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. I thought this morning you said the salt worked last night? If the spot is still there, give the salt a try for a couple more nights. It took 3-4 nights of using it for it to work for me.

And not to sound like a broken record, but I totally think you should try out my esthetician. I am confident that you would be very likely to get clear on her regimen. She clears more than 90% of her clients - most within 2-3 months. Here is a link to some reviews of her clinic, if you want to check it out:

http://eastbay.citysearch.com/review/42764096

I've got some great stories about people she has gotten clear, if you wanna hear them (got one 60 yr old man clear who had previously been going to a Harvard trained derm for 3 years. The derm couldn't get him clear, but my esthetician did!) She cleared another woman of cystic acne in about 6 wks. This client was so pleased and impressed that she is going to go get trained as an esthetician and then go work and for Laura! How cool is that?? :cool2:

If it weren't for Laura, I would probably still be hiding in my room most days!! She is an absolute genius at treating acne!!

I'm not very good at saying the right thing. I know how you feel. It just seems unfair.

Sometimes when i am really down I start saying positive affirmations to myself over and over again. I've read that it helps change your mood state and also you can manifest your own destiny!

I AM beautiful.. I have lovely skin.. I AM beautiful.. I have lovely skin!!!

I'm picturing myself how I'd like to see my skin! Maybe I will find a way for it to happen!

Thanks for your support guys. I went to wash my face and now part of my nose is bleeding from where I abraded it :( I washed my face and patted it dry very gently but still its bleeding. I was gonna watch baseball to try and cheer my up but I dont have the channel my team is on

Thanks for your support guys. I went to wash my face and now part of my nose is bleeding from where I abraded it :( I washed my face and patted it dry very gently but still its bleeding. I was gonna watch baseball to try and cheer my up but I dont have the channel my team is on

Sorry to hear that you are feeling bad. I thought this morning you said the salt worked last night? If the spot is still there, give the salt a try for a couple more nights. It took 3-4 nights of using it for it to work for me.

And not to sound like a broken record, but I totally think you should try out my esthetician. I am confident that you would be very likely to get clear on her regimen. She clears more than 90% of her clients - most within 2-3 months. Here is a link to some reviews of her clinic, if you want to check it out:

http://eastbay.citysearch.com/review/42764096

I've got some great stories about people she has gotten clear, if you wanna hear them (got one 60 yr old man clear who had previously been going to a Harvard trained derm for 3 years. The derm couldn't get him clear, but my esthetician did!) She cleared another woman of cystic acne in about 6 wks. This client was so pleased and impressed that she is going to go get trained as an esthetician and then go work and for Laura! How cool is that?? :cool2:

If it weren't for Laura, I would probably still be hiding in my room most days!! She is an absolute genius at treating acne!!

Are you a Giants fan?

Are you a Giants fan?

I'm having a really shitty time as well! I know how you feel. My face is breaking out very badly and I don't know if it's an IB from spiro. Today is day 10....day 3 at 100mg, and I broke out with 3 cysts on the right side of my chin, 2 on my jawline and one one my right cheek. My face is so ugly all I want to do is cry. I have a derm appointment tomorrow and if this doesn't work by Christmas I'm going on accutane again. I know I always said I wouldn't, but I can't live like this anymore.

Also, my sister with her already perfect skin was raving today about her IPL treatments and how she feels pretty and doesn't have to wear make-up anymore. Meanwhile I'm trying not to think about killing myself because my skin is so bad. I don't get mad at her though, it's not her fault she can be so insenstive sometimes....she just doesn't think about what she's saying. I hope you feel better soon. {{{{{{HUG}}}}}}

Awww...molly , iam so sorry that your going through this..and we all go through it which it sucks , I hate acne as much as you do...i wish i can help.you more

Have you been going to derms ? how is your regimen?

Awww...molly , iam so sorry that your going through this..and we all go through it which it sucks , I hate acne as much as you do...i wish i can help.you more

Have you been going to derms ? how is your regimen?

^ Your welcome molly !

About the derm..hmm have you talked to her about what treatments you can do? they cost a bit but they are worth it..like dermabrasion or laser maybe? those got rid of my bad acne completely...but i have very mild acne now and dealing with redmarks..

^ Your welcome molly !

About the derm..hmm have you talked to her about what treatments you can do? they cost a bit but they are worth it..like dermabrasion or laser maybe? those got rid of my bad acne completely...but i have very mild acne now and dealing with redmarks..