Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hope that your not tired of my quesstions guys :)

On more q about SA for those of you who are using or used SA.

I am using 1% SA right now(for 2 weeks) and i noticed that my pores are getting bigger and more visible.Is this normal?Because i read somewhere that its not good,some kind of side-effect.I think that these shitheads are coming out and thats good.Have you noticed the same thing?Does your face cleared after that?Or it is really some kind of side-effect and my skin is getting worse? :wall:

Because im a "little" worryed.Maybe pores should shrink from SA instead of getting bigger?Maybe my moisturizer clogge pores?Or is this normal using SA?

I really need your help guys...Because i dont know whats good any more

If your pores are getting bigger and more visible, then SA may not be a good choice for you.

What are your main acne concerns? And what all are you using besides the SA?

If your pores are getting bigger and more visible, then SA may not be a good choice for you.

What are your main acne concerns? And what all are you using besides the SA?

Blackheads and only blackheads...Im using gentle cleanser,SA and a moisturizer.I guess your right,i made one big mistake using SA-i used too much of it.Now i use less SA and i think that its getting better!

Thank you Brandy for your reply.Could you answer my q about moisturizer?After SA my skin doesnt get too dry but do you think i still have to use moisturizer?

For me, that is my initial response to SA...it will die down but for the first few weeks it is awful.

A small amount of moisturizer atleast once a day will probably do.