Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RoxyHart

New Boots line?

I noticed at target that they released a cosmetic/skincare line called Boots. Well, I did a little research, and it seems like this brand has been popular over in the UK for a while? At another forum I visit, this girl from the UK says she uses the Boots Traditional Skincare line and loves it. Well, I checked out target again but they dont seem to carry this line.

UK girls, do you have any idea what she's talking about? I can't even find "traditional skincare line" on the Boots website. And does anyone know if they will be bringing this part of the Boots line over to the US?

Boots is a well-known high street chemist chain in the UK and Ireland. They stock their own brand of makeup called Boots No7 and Boots 17. They have many lines of skincare, my favourite being Boots Botanics.

There is a Boots Traditional Skin Care line but it's not available online, possibly because it's so cheap.

Boots is also the company that makes Clearasil products. It's just never been marketed under the "Boots" name here in the US.

Boots is a well-known high street chemist chain in the UK and Ireland. They stock their own brand of makeup called Boots No7 and Boots 17. They have many lines of skincare, my favourite being Boots Botanics.

There is a Boots Traditional Skin Care line but it's not available online, possibly because it's so cheap.

Boots only advertise a small fraction of their stock online

I noticed at target that they released a cosmetic/skincare line called Boots. Well, I did a little research, and it seems like this brand has been popular over in the UK for a while? At another forum I visit, this girl from the UK says she uses the Boots Traditional Skincare line and loves it. Well, I checked out target again but they dont seem to carry this line.

UK girls, do you have any idea what she's talking about? I can't even find "traditional skincare line" on the Boots website. And does anyone know if they will be bringing this part of the Boots line over to the US?

I want to try the loose powder since coty has discontinued airspun. I am now looking for a replacement :pray:

WHAT?! Since when? :shock:

You'd better have some hard proof to be making accusations like that, Mr.! :hand:

^ #1, I cannot find it anywhere and if I (rarely) do it is about sold out. #2, there is a review on makeupalley and the reviewer says that they contacted coty and coty said it was discontinued. I am clinically ill over it :sick:

WAIT! Don't panic yet.

The review on Makeup Alley was for the Airspun Fragrance Free Luminous Translucent Loose Powder. That was where the person said it was discontinued.

The regular Coty Airspun is a different product, so it's probably just the luminous version that is being discontinued (at least let's hope so!)

I don't use the Luminous version.

^ oh! Okay! :doh: I feel dumb now :rolleyes:

I am still scared because I can't find it anywhere. Even online drugstores are out of stock.

^CVS is out, Walgreens and Eckerds have stopped carrying it all together and Walmart has not had the translucent shade in weeks. All walmart has now are the dark shades like suntan and rosy beige, etc. I am getting sooooo pissed.

Boots skin care and cosmetic line is now coming to Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, I just saw an add. I remember going into a Boots when I was on holiday in the UK! who would have thought it would make its way here?