Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I went swimming the other day and and forgot my moisturiser (i'm on tane so this was actually terrible) so ran in to Tesco's to pick up a cheap one.

I was trying to get Nivea Young Control it moisutriser but picked up the tinted one instead, when it came out a shitty brown colour i started to panic but my face was peeling, i put it on and also made my boyfriend put some on (I thought it would be funny) but it was actually pretty good, it looked way better on him than me, he has mild acne. It doesn't cover spots completly but it evens skin tone and looks really natural.

I then made my little brother try it (not so little he is 19) and it worked for him too! it actually colour matched pretty well, that was from three differant skin tones, my brother is pale irish/roma, i'm mid/dark irish/roma and my boyfriend is dark portuguese/malay/irish and it matched perfectly.

Its also oil free, non comodegenic and as salylic acid in. Plus its like £4 somthing so a bargain. Just thought I would share anyway.