Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

okay so iv heard great things about white egg mask.. but im a little bit confused so it would be GREAT if any of you guys can help me out here~ =]

is it better to mix white egg with...

1. lemon

2. tea tree oil

or

3. honey?

OR maybe just use it egg white alone??

heard lemon can damage ur skin if u use it too much

heard tea tree oil helps to fade away red marks

not sure about honey but heard a lot of people mix it with egg white

okay so iv heard great things about white egg mask.. but im a little bit confused so it would be GREAT if any of you guys can help me out here~ =]

1. lemon

2. tea tree oil

or

3. honey?

1. lemon

2. tea tree oil

or

3. honey?

I would help you but Ive never tried this white egg exfoliating method before. Laura Lou told me she has had success with this method. You may want to pm and ask her if you wait for a long time and dont get any replies

You can use Lemon, Just dilute in water if you have too. Try keeping it just lemon and egg white. If that works for you then you can add honey or Tee Tree.

I heard your not suppose to do it everyday. Or else the effect wears off. I tried this yesterday and I think it works. The egg white tightens up my skin and makes red marks less noticeable. The lemon kills off any bacteria lingering around.

You can use Lemon, Just dilute in water if you have too. Try keeping it just lemon and egg white. If that works for you then you can add honey or Tee Tree.

I heard your not suppose to do it everyday. Or else the effect wears off. I tried this yesterday and I think it works. The egg white tightens up my skin and makes red marks less noticeable. The lemon kills off any bacteria lingering around.

1. lemon

2. tea tree oil

or

3. honey?

I would help you but Ive never tried this white egg exfoliating method before. Laura Lou told me she has had success with this method. You may want to pm and ask her if you wait for a long time and dont get any replies

1. lemon

2. tea tree oil

or

3. honey?

whos laura lou? o_0

i would like to know too...

how much egg white does it take? how many drops of lemon juice does it take? Can I use orange juice instead if I don't have lemons?

I want like a recipe for it....

aka:

1 egg, remove yolk

3 drops lemon juice

half cup water

etc. (i dont know if above is correct), but i want a correct recipe for it !!

i would like to know too...

how much egg white does it take? how many drops of lemon juice does it take? Can I use orange juice instead if I don't have lemons?

I want like a recipe for it....

aka:

1 egg, remove yolk

3 drops lemon juice

half cup water

etc. (i dont know if above is correct), but i want a correct recipe for it !!

sorry, i guess shes supposed to be famous but i have no clue who she is :shifty: hm.. whats her username so i can PM her?

lol, this is too funny. Wow Im bored at work.

This egg white mask thing sounds interesting, but Ive realized that the only thing that will really fix a red mark is time and natural healing. The red marks arent on the surface, they are part of the bodies healing process and are going to be there for weeks, months or longer whether we like it or not. Treating them may make them less red, but it wont make them disappear...

sorry, i guess shes supposed to be famous but i have no clue who she is :shifty: hm.. whats her username so i can PM her?

lol, this is too funny. Wow Im bored at work.

This egg white mask thing sounds interesting, but Ive realized that the only thing that will really fix a red mark is time and natural healing. The red marks arent on the surface, they are part of the bodies healing process and are going to be there for weeks, months or longer whether we like it or not. Treating them may make them less red, but it wont make them disappear...

ok, so i tried this mask today and I LOVE ITTTT. my skin feels like it's glowing...I can't even explain it. I used just the egg whites without any lemon or teatree...because I am too scared to put lemon juice on my skin. Anyways, I put on my Jergen's Natural Glow Lotion after and I feel great!! highly reccomended.

ok, so i tried this mask today and I LOVE ITTTT. my skin feels like it's glowing...I can't even explain it. I used just the egg whites without any lemon or teatree...because I am too scared to put lemon juice on my skin. Anyways, I put on my Jergen's Natural Glow Lotion after and I feel great!! highly reccomended.