Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know if I'm looking for an excuse, an answer or just to vent. But latley I've felt tired, weak and I just can't seem to do anything right. My school work has dropped, I just can't keep focused. I want to care about it and do a good job but it feels impossible. I'm always second guessing myself in anything I do. It's the strangest thing. I'm now just an average player in the sports I would excell in. I just don't understand. Even at school I find myself avoiding my friends for no real reason at all. In the past few weeks, it's like I don't give a shit about anything. I've stopped caring about the things I love to do and the people I like hanging around with. Hell, even the girl I swore I loved a few weeks ago I can care less about. It's like I wake up confused and not sure what to do with anything. What the hell is going on?

Guest Kimmay

hm. I know what you mean. You just feel "blah" and you're not sure why............ I had a lot of that this year. I avoid doing school work as much as possible. I also used to practice my music tons but I havent hardly done it at all for weeks now :(. And a real problem is my severe lack of effort when I DO do something. I mean.... we can do many things... but doing them well is a whole different story. A lot of times I just do stuff without putting any heart into it. I think you just have to eventually force yourself to put effort into your life.... and if you do that for a few days it might start to become habit. I think that a lack of motivation and effort is ALSO a habit... just my 2 cents.

hm. I know what you mean. You just feel "blah" and you're not sure why............ I had a lot of that this year. I avoid doing school work as much as possible. I also used to practice my music tons but I havent hardly done it at all for weeks now :(. And a real problem is my severe lack of effort when I DO do something. I mean.... we can do many things... but doing them well is a whole different story. A lot of times I just do stuff without putting any heart into it. I think you just have to eventually force yourself to put effort into your life.... and if you do that for a few days it might start to become habit. I think that a lack of motivation and effort is ALSO a habit... just my 2 cents.

Guest Kimmay

I've been like that for a while now. But I'm actually planning on forcing myself to do all the stuff I know I need to do because I've already wasted about 7 months of the year. It's a vicious cycle.

Baah.

Do you think it's really depression though?

I thought I'd be able to tell for sure if I was depressed. I just feel confused about everything and not sure whats what. I hope it's not a cycle. I have about 40 days left, will it go away when it's out of my system?

I don't know if I'm looking for an excuse, an answer or just to vent. But latley I've felt tired, weak and I just can't seem to do anything right. My school work has dropped, I just can't keep focused. I want to care about it and do a good job but it feels impossible. I'm always second guessing myself in anything I do. It's the strangest thing. I'm now just an average player in the sports I would excell in. I just don't understand. Even at school I find myself avoiding my friends for no real reason at all. In the past few weeks, it's like I don't give a shit about anything. I've stopped caring about the things I love to do and the people I like hanging around with. Hell, even the girl I swore I loved a few weeks ago I can care less about. It's like I wake up confused and not sure what to do with anything. What the hell is going on?

ive had that feeling of nothingness for the past 5 years. due to the fact of my bacne. i used to be motivated and enthused, now everything is gray. hell i dropped out of college because my attitude. i often think that once my acne goes away(if it ever does) then I will pick my life up where I left off. the thing is, and this is sad; even if my acne cleared up this very instant and I knew I would never have another break out I still would be a changed man. I think it would be like that movie cast away with tom hanks. when he finally gets rescued and goes back home he was different. I mean don't get me wrong I think my acne and dealing with it has made me a stronger person buts its left a scar on me psycologically. if i ever clear up i will happy but at the same time it will be like coming home from a bloody war.

ive had that feeling of nothingness for the past 5 years. due to the fact of my bacne. i used to be motivated and enthused, now everything is gray. hell i dropped out of college because my attitude. i often think that once my acne goes away(if it ever does) then I will pick my life up where I left off. the thing is, and this is sad; even if my acne cleared up this very instant and I knew I would never have another break out I still would be a changed man. I think it would be like that movie cast away with tom hanks. when he finally gets rescued and goes back home he was different. I mean don't get me wrong I think my acne and dealing with it has made me a stronger person buts its left a scar on me psycologically. if i ever clear up i will happy but at the same time it will be like coming home from a bloody war.