Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scarred12

finacea vs. retin a

yes, you can use both at the same time.

fuckin a im gonna ask my derm about this she what she says... does finacea work for broken capillaries too?

i don't know about the capillaries. my derm prescribed me finacea wile i was on retin a and i used them together (she told me to keep using the retin a) it seemed to be working well, but i was starting accutane a few weeks after that anyway so i stopped ( i guess she just wanted to give me something to use to give me time to think over accutane, read all the ipledge BS)

finacea for redmarks. its not really made for broken capillaries. retin a is for acne and it helps hyperpigmentation by shedding the outer layer of skin. finacea also helps with hyperpigmentation because its a tyrosinase inhibitor. retin a wont do anything for capillaries under the skin.

really, i used both azelex which is like finacea and differin. differin didn't even help my acne. but in other hand i use azelex now and it really works on my acne. and i'm completely clear. but i still have red marks and i use azelex like everyday and doesn't do anything to my redmark, only blocks new pimples from forming.