Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi I am new here and not sure if anyone has tried this. The moisterizer that I use is St. Ives collegen moisterizer. It is non-comedogenic. It may not contain spf, but I have very oily skin, and horrible painful adult cyst acne, some scars, and of course large pores. It helps to sooth mine, and it does not leave it oily or cause my face to break out any worse than it is. Its suppose to be for all ages and female or male.

how long do the Eucerin last ? i live in denmark an need to order large amonts of acne stuff... denmark is fucked up when it come to import of acne medication

Everyone beware of the Neutrogena SPF 15 oil free moisturiser. It had a similar effect on my skin to napalm! My face was redder than Rudolf's nose :oops: ! It may well work for some people, but caution is advised!

Good luck everyone, this regimen really does work (unlike the @%$£ing 'moisturiser'!)

ok i tried the eucerin daily renewal and here are the results:

After i put it on, my face got really red. Maybe because of the AHA and my skin is sensitive from retin a micro. Despite what some have said on here, Eucerin made my face look very shiny and felt sticky. So today i bought my 4th bottle of lotion in the past 2 weeks. I bout the cetaphil daily face lotion with spf 15. It said it was non greasy so i decided to give it a try and see how that works.

Hi all,

I also struggle in finding a good facial moisturizer. I have combination skin like so many others. I have not tried the eucerin daily renewal, but plan on it soon. However, I currently am using Biotherm's Biopur matifying lotion. I find it really great at absorbing excess oil. It takes a few days of using it to really see the results, but I really like it. However, I find that it doesn't moisturize my face as well as others. Therefore, every other day I use Cetaphil's facial moisturizer with SPF 15. This combination seems to be doing alright. Although, I am wanting to try Eucerin.

Guest blackheadben

Has anyone used Olay Complete fragrance free? I heard it was non-comodogenic but does it really work?

Olay active hydrating beauty fluid (pink) original is the best moisturizer ever! so incrediably matte!

I have very oily skin and I found that the best way to moisturize for me is to let me skin dry for a little while after I have finshed cleansing it and then I apply a little bit at a time doing this way seems to let the moisturizer absorb better. I use Eucrin daily renewal and have been able to moistrize and avoid too much oil pretty well with that.

I went to a derm for the first time yesterday and he put me on Duac gel. Now I'm just trying to decide what moisturizer I should use. I don't have oily skin but it's not dry either. If anything, it just gets a little shiny in the T-Zone so greasiness isn't really a problem.

I'm deciiding between these 3:

1) Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

2) Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

3) Stratus Pharmaceeuticals Droxy Cream

I went to a derm for the first time yesterday and he put me on Duac gel. Now I'm just trying to decide what moisturizer I should use. I don't have oily skin but it's not dry either. If anything, it just gets a little shiny in the T-Zone so greasiness isn't really a problem.

I'm deciiding between these 3:

1) Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

2) Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

3) Stratus Pharmaceeuticals Droxy Cream

complex 15 is nice... very light... but I LOVE cetaphil sensitive skin lotion.. it says it is proven to bind moisture to the skin... I can actually feel it doing this. Really good quality moisturizer, and perfect for my sensitive, sometimes dry acne prone skin. I hope I never need to switch.

Has anyone tried some new things?

I have a very oily skin, and in about a week I will be on accutane. I hope someone has a good tip.

I've tried the follow brands:

-Purpose Dual Purpose (Non-AHA)

-Cetaphil w/ SPF 15

-Clean and Clear (with 0.5% Salacylic Acid)

-Neurtogena Oil-Free Moisture w/ SPF 15

All of them work ok, but make my face shiny and oily. So for now, it's either have a shiny face or a flaky white face :X My conclusion is that I have combo skin, with the oily areas being my forehead and T-zone. Any suggestions for a moisturizer would be most appreciated.

-Snake

I have similar skin as you and I just began using Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (combination oily to oily). I have used it a few times and so far, I like it. It feels nice and doesn't make my face appear oily, even when putting a bit more.

do a very good moisturizer, it is aloe vera, vit e and vit a in one, and it doesnt make u break out, or make your face shiney at all.

Cerave makes a good moisturizer, you might want to give that a shot. Of all the moisturizers I have used, that leaves me the least shiny.