Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stewy

Moisturizing question

I have been using the H&S method for two days now and my skin feels better than it used to even though I have yet to see results but I know that takes time. My question is what should I use to moisturize my skin I already suffer from dry skin and the H&S makes it slightly worse it isn't itchy or anything I just don't like all the flakes.

could someone please reply I would like to know of a good lotion to use that could help me I am thinking of getting some Johnsons baby soap that I saw someone else used but I was wondering if someone had something that might work better.

I have been using the H&S method for two days now and my skin feels better than it used to even though I have yet to see results but I know that takes time. My question is what should I use to moisturize my skin I already suffer from dry skin and the H&S makes it slightly worse it isn't itchy or anything I just don't like all the flakes.

I use the Jergens line of products. Its very good.

Use a baby brush to help with the flakes when I used the H and S my back got sooo dry it hurt! def use a baby brush and then apply moisturiser see the home page for recommenedations but anything from euricin to cetaphil or get aqueous cream its really good I got mine from the doctor or just add some jojoba oil in with a moisturiser which takes care of the flakes xx