Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tamlanticyen

What FOTE Aleo vera 100% gel for?

Oh yes it is. Yesterday I tried putting aloe vera straight from the plant on about 4 pimples I had, and towards the end of the day they were turning yellow and drying out. Now this morning they are dead and the red mark is soooo much lighter than it would be if I hadnt used aloe vera. I don't know how well it does for existing redmarks. I've heard mixed reviews.

fruit of the earth aloe vera gel is not exactly the same as the plant.

it's one of those multi purpose gels... most people use it for sun burn and dry skin. i use it to shave.

This stuff is great. It works as just about anything. And its VERY cheap. I bought a bottle 1 year ago and still have 1/2 the bottle left. It only cost 2$ if i remember corectly! :)

aloe vera gel reduces redness/redmarks for some people. but it breaks me out :rolleyes: I use it as hair gel tho! We used to have an aloe plant - it does heal cuts and stuff nicely, but I've never put it on my face.

it's one of those multi purpose gels... most people use it for sun burn and dry skin. i use it to shave.

I use it every morning after I get out of the shower from shaving. It feels great on my face, it does reduce the redness and heals the skin great. As far as being 100%, I'm pretty sure it is but I could be wrong.

Are you sure it isnt the same as the plant. Whats different?

the label says 100% Aloe Vera... are you sure those ingredients arel like preservatives or something that makes it more gel-type thing?

the label says 100% Aloe Vera... are you sure those ingredients arel like preservatives or something that makes it more gel-type thing?

well i guess preservatives are not too harmful for ya...

people say that FOTE Aloe Vera really helps with redmarks and blemishes

i gotta get one