Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I feel the same way about myself, too. I still stress about my skin a lot, but now that the acne's mostly gone, I just focus on every single one of my 72340873 other flaws. (That's a lot of flaws, huh?) I think I am developing an anxiety disorder because of it.

Don't do drugs, though. :( Drugs are bad. Bad bad bad.

I feel the same way about myself, too. I still stress about my skin a lot, but now that the acne's mostly gone, I just focus on every single one of my 72340873 other flaws. (That's a lot of flaws, huh?) I think I am developing an anxiety disorder because of it.

Don't do drugs, though. :( Drugs are bad. Bad bad bad.

schism i dont know what to tell you. if youre an artist in heart like me its a long path to happiness but all i can tell you is keep going for it, life is rarely satisfying, but sometimes its ecstasy and bliss and its worth those moments.

if other things are what you need and want in life than just know that one day youll realize them.

There's nothing about you that you can say you actually like? Maybe if we try to focus on the good things about us than we can learn to accept what we think are our flaws. :) I do this, and it helps me feel better.

Don't fuck with drugs, yo. I've been down that road, I know where it goes. I lost my job, ended up in a psychiatric hospital, and almost died/killed myself several times because of them. When you abuse drugs to an unhealthy level, you keep seeking that high, and your judgment goes out the window. You do shit you look back on and think, "Fuck, that was stupid" (assuming you survive).

If you're going to fuck with drugs, don't use them to escape reality. It's a recipe for disaster.

Alex

Do whatever is going to even YOU out...

...and fuck what anyone else thinks of it. You are your own man and you make your own choices.