Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why white head everytime I shave ?? I have 5 months of accutane done and everytime I shave (especialy if I wait a couple of days before shaving) I got all these whitehead under and over my skin ? I did not even got these before (they were more like papule or nodule).

You're probably just irritating your skin, or maybe the shaving cream you use is making you break out.

At first I thought this thread was going to be about how you were going to SAVE a piece of a whitehead that you popped out.. and I was like ewwwww.....It seems like it was just a spelling error though so... Disappointment ensues :)

Anyway I have no answer to your question since I am a girl and I don't shave my face... However, I know that when I shave my legs I have to use moisturizing shaving cream or else my legs will get irritated white bumps on them.... so yeah.

I have the same problem - I have what looks like tiny white heads in the beard area. I asked the Dr. about this and they thought it was clogged pores or maybe milia. I do get milia from time to time when using a lot of sunscreen. Could be the shaving gel. I was hoping besides treating cystic acne it would have controlled milia better for me in the long run.

why white head everytime I shave ?? I have 5 months of accutane done and everytime I shave (especialy if I wait a couple of days before shaving) I got all these whitehead under and over my skin ? I did not even got these before (they were more like papule or nodule).