Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sixfeetunder

Eyeliner that lasts..?

I'm looking for some eyeliner, particularly more unusual colours like greens, blues, purples.. etc. that will actually stay put for a decent amount of time? So far all the prettier coloured ones I've come across seem to be rubbish in terms of staying power. It's been bugging me for a while since I've at last managed to break free of using foundation and so have found that focusing on making my eyes and such look a bit more interesting makes me feel a little better about myself, but I'm starting to get rather bored of boring black & brown. So I'm in need of some help!

Any suggestions?

MAC FLUIDLINE!!!!! AWESOME COLORS AND LAST OVER 12 HRS :dance:

I am diggin Aubrey Nicole eyeshadows, I have two colors and both are beautiful and stay on ALL day (and I have greasy eye lids). The colors are Divine and Desert Rose.

Ooops, I just realized that says eyeLINERS....well I guess I also use AN shadows as liners, so I'll keep what I posted.

I second the rimmel. I have a purple and blue color that I use that stay on till I take it off. Plus, it is super cheap. Mary Kay makes good eye liners in those colors as well.

GOSH are really good if you want interesting colours, and they stay put for a pretty good amount of time, too. Bit expensive, though. (About £5 a pencil, I think. Maybe more.) A primer might also help, although I've never tried using one.

I definitely second this! :wub: This is the toughest eyeliner out there. I'll never use anything else. It's a gel liner, so it might take some time to get used to the application process, but it's completely worth it.

Their color selection is absolutely beautiful too! They have a deep teal green called "Shade" that you might like. I also adore "Macroviolet". It's somewhat of a smoky plum color. :D

5th!!!!! I have it in Blue Peep and it is the only liner that can match up with my super oily eyelids. I can't wait to get it in all the colors.

6th!

And you'll probably start losing track of the votes for MAC Fluidline soon :P

They do have pretty colours but I stick with my basic staple MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack and I wear it *everyday*. It stays on with minimal smudging (a bit on the lower lash line but if you smudge it a first, which makes it more natural, then that solves the problem) and I honestly wouldn't be able to live without it.

I'm never going back to pencil liners, nevaaaar

6th!

They do have pretty colours but I stick with my basic staple MAC Fluidline in BlackTrack and I wear it *everyday*. It stays on with minimal smudging (a bit on the lower lash line but if you smudge it a first, which makes it more natural, then that solves the problem) and I honestly wouldn't be able to live without it.

6th!

I have extremely oily skin and eyelids. I have yet to find any shadow that stays on so I have given up. What is "MAC?" Is it an abrevation or something I could purchase online? Thank in advance. Need your help!! I would love to wear shadow again.

I have extremely oily skin and eyelids. I have yet to find any shadow that stays on so I have given up. What is "MAC?" Is it an abrevation or something I could purchase online? Thank in advance. Need your help!! I would love to wear shadow again.

MAC is a makeup company that offers eye makeup, makeup brushes, and other makeup essentials that are superior to many "high-end" makeup lines. Their range of colors for all of their makeup products is phenomenal.

MAC's eyeshadows are by far the best-performing that I've come across; however, if your eyelids are extremely oily, you may want to look into Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I swear by this stuff! :wub: You could have the oilest eyelids in the world, but this primer will keep your shadow from creasing and sliding off for the entire day. :dance:

If you don't have a Sephora or Ulta store near you, then you can purchase it online here.

MAC is a makeup company that offers eye makeup, makeup brushes, and other makeup essentials that are superior to many "high-end" makeup lines. Their range of colors for all of their makeup products is phenomenal.

MAC's eyeshadows are by far the best-performing that I've come across; however, if your eyelids are extremely oily, you may want to look into Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I swear by this stuff! :wub: You could have the oilest eyelids in the world, but this primer will keep your shadow from creasing and sliding off for the entire day. :dance:

If you don't have a Sephora or Ulta store near you, then you can purchase it online here.

You will (hopefully) love Urban Decay's primer potion. I wasn't able to wear eyeshadow because it melted into my crease only an hour or so after applying. This stuff works soooo well(I now can wear eyeshadow all day long without it creasing, melting, or movie). Just make sure that you use a thin layer. Too much, and it will begin to crease on you.

i'm another HUGE FAN of UDPP. my comments pretty much mirror the other gals - super oily lids, shadow not lasting, etc. i've been using PP for the past month and :wub: definitely a keeper IMO.......

i'm another HUGE FAN of UDPP. my comments pretty much mirror the other gals - super oily lids, shadow not lasting, etc. i've been using PP for the past month and :wub: definitely a keeper IMO.......

Hey one question though for those who use the MAC fluidline, how long did that small tub last you. I just bought it and I wanted to know how long it can last me because it was pretty pricey.