Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TenZin

Acne.Org

i'm asking this because I wonder if this site would be as popular if you concentrated ONLY on acne? Throw the scar section out and I think you'd lose 50% of your traffic. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a scar section, but your name is ACNE.ORG.

This isn't just general scar information though, it's a scar forum for scars created by acne. So, it all goes hand in hand.

i'm asking this because I wonder if this site would be as popular if you concentrated ONLY on acne? Throw the scar section out and I think you'd lose 50% of your traffic. I'm not saying there shouldn't be a scar section, but your name is ACNE.ORG.

TenZin, it is just an empty ranting from you... flaming in other words.

Are you here for solving of acne problems? You don't have scars? - OK, go to other sub-forums.

Second, why does popularity of acne.org bothers you? - Even if it does bother you... why should we read your conclusions based on your kinda 'wise'? It is an ideal example of your perfectionism, pay attention. :)

And I'll tell you for all other people here: "IT IS APPROPRIATE TO HAVE 'SCARS' FORUM ON ACNE.ORG!"

2ALL: do not continue to reply to this guy.

2Moderators: Please delete or close this thread because of total pointless.

sorry proton if I hit a nerve or two, but I was just asking. Maybe I have more to contribute to this topic than you know. (I hope that doesn't disturb you too much)

i will say a lot of the people here are dealing with scar repair which takes time... it is different from acne in that scar repair takes more time... so please be considerate.

hey tenzen what ever you want to be called . if you dont like this website then dont show up here. this website is more than acne. it gives everyone here hope and it makes everyone here feel like they are not alone. yes acne is the main topic but it needs its ingredents like a pizza would. like its sauce and cheese. this website provides people with procedures that do not work and it saves poeple money and time and pain

Maybe the site should be renamed to AcneAndTreamentsAndRemediesAnd MakeupAndPsychologicalEffectsAndScars.org

The subject of acne encompasses a lot of things and scars is just one of them.

Hey Tenzin, what's YOUR goal in creating this thread? If you know more about scar info then you're letting on, nows the time to put your money where your mouth is. If you don't have anything useful to contribute to this forum, please take your blessedly scar free self out of here and apply yourself somewhere else where you might be of use.

I've re-read my question & it's just that: A QUESTION. I was wondering what % of the traffic is due to Acne research & how much to Scar research. THAT's ALL.

Maybe the site should be renamed to AcneAndTreamentsAndRemediesAnd MakeupAndPsychologicalEffectsAndScars.org

The subject of acne encompasses a lot of things and scars is just one of them.

Actually I don't see why anyone is angry by Tenzin's question, I see it as rather innocent. It's after all, his point of view.

acne.org is a website that is like you best friend that is over your shoulder with knowledge and suggestions on what to do. acne.org is your ivisible freind that you look to find answers. i average 1 hour a day on acne.org