Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found this website while I was searching for new Acne Research treament options.

has anybody heard of this or may have used it? Does it work?

http://www.acnease.com/acnease.asp

(This is what the site claims, this was copied from the site.)

Benefits. This unique acne treatment works in several ways: AcnEase prevents the forming of new pimples, whiteheads and blackheads and significantly improves symptoms associated with Adult Acne, Cystic Acne, Teen Acne and Body Acne.

AcnEase also reduces facial flushing and the incidence of blepheritis (itchy gritty eyes) and gastric reflux (heartburn), symptoms often associated with Rosacea.

Clinical Trials. As a natural acne treatment, AcnEase has been shown in clinical trials to cure acne in patients 15-31 years of age due to overproduction of androgens or estrogen (primary causes of acne) and to reduce the exacerbation caused by greasy and spicy food, smoking or alcohol consumption. AcnEase has also been shown to be a highly effective (over 85% response rate) natural acne remedy for adults with chronic and adult acne.

How It Works. AcnEase is a natural acne treatment that works by restoring the internal balance that is disrupted by endocrine changes, mental tension, stress and diet. Acne is viewed as an external manifestation of an internal disorder. AcnEase is a unique natural acne remedy in that it addresses the cause of Acne and skin related problems. This all natural herbal acne treatment does not simply treat the external symptoms of the disease but focuses on removing the underlying causes of skin problems.

Proven Results. Depending on the severity of the symptoms AcnEase may produce noticeable results within 1-2 weeks. To achieve general improvement in cysts, whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, or rashes the standard 1 month of treatment must be completed. For individuals whose acne was resistant to standard Western medical treatment an increased dose of 12 tablets/day may be necessary. The duration of treatment may also need to be extended in order to achieve the desired results.

Safety and Other Benefits. AcnEase, the ultimate herbal remedy for acne achieves sustained effects without the harmful effects associated with the long-term use of antibiotics or drying and irritating external ointments often containing benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Benzoyl peroxide can cause premature skin aging, slow healing and is associated with increased skin cancer risks. In 1995 the FDA issued warnings regarding the use of benzoyl peroxide and changed its status from safe to uncertain. Salicylic Acid may dry the skin , cause irritation and redness. Importantly, AcnEase is not associated with known side effects and is therefore considered safe for both short and longer use in adults and adolescents.

AcnEase has received the highest award for clinical efficacy in China, successfully improving acne in more than 95% of patients in controlled clinical studies. Today AcnEase is manufactured in the USA under current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), satisfying the highest standards for manufacturing of herbal based medicines.

They have a good returns policy. I just might try.

One of the reasons why I'm not critisizing it is because a lot of the stuff the AcnEase website is telling me is the same sorta stuff my grandma tells me. I'm chinese and we've always believed in a balance with the yin and the yang internally to be healthy. My grandma keeps telling me if I eat oily things my blood will heat up and that would disrupt the balance. Hey I know it sounds kookoo but the site provided a clinical test that verified some truth to it. The only problem is we can't actually verify the validity of the results.

I agree...I want to try it, but I want to hear from people that have actually used the product before I decide.

i have had two treatments of ALA+Blu U, I wonder if I can do both at the same time. I am going to ask my dermatologist on Friday. Maybe they have some info on this stuff.

I wonder how this product compares to Clearogen. Clearogen works in balancing out the hormones as a way of ridding acne, but AcnEase seems different. I mean, it also claims to balance from the inside out, but if you compare the two sites, it seems as if AcnEase would work better.

I cannot say this for sure since I have never used either of the two products. I am trying to learn as much as i can before I start forking out money.

I wonder what the people that have used Clearogen would say about AcnEase and its claims. Anyone?

yes at the time it did....but a few months later it went back to moderate again. my acne's always been wierd like that though, going from mild to moderate so maybe it's just me or something.

It's up to you. i wouldn't say don't try it, it's just that its alot of money to spend if it don't help that's all. Besides, i'm sure if any acne treatment was really that good you would have already heard alot about them on these forums.

good luck :)

Thanks Po-ta-toes and junkeroos for your input and advice, I think i am going to wait until after my third ALA treatment before I decide what I should do. I have decided not to buy AcnEase. I am looking into changing my daily regimen instead. I am going to start using natural products to cleanse and tone my skin.

haha, I used this cack 2 years ago.

It tastes rancid and had little to no effect on my acne.

Jelly beans would have been better, atleast they would have tasted nice and cost less money.

Don't get sucked in, people.

Just came across this post.

I tried Acnease back in 2005 with great results. I posted about it but no one believed me and I got completely flamed...thought I was on the Acnease payroll...shame.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&hl=acnease

It did work for me BUT-

1. Had to take 12-16 tablets a day to be effective

2. Cost nearly £100GBP per month!

Good stuff but ridiculously expensive...I just finished a course of accutane- cost way less, very few side effects and has completely cleared my acne :)

Well, I am a total fan! This is one of the ONLY internal acne treatments I've tried that worked so quickly and worked so well. If anyone wants to see my before and after pictures, message me and I'll give them to you. I don't want to just post them here generally, though, since it's a full-face shot. The cost is significant, but totally worth it. It even made my hair more healthy...no more dryness or split ends...and it grew faster too when I was on AcnEase!! If anyone has ANY questions about the AcnEase treatment/regimen, etc., ask me! I'd love to share my story!! I really thought I was beyond hope.