Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dannico

nivea for men oil control range: face wash and moisturiser

Has anyone used these products and found them helpful? i've literally just today started with them. after using l'oreal for men anti-regreasing moisturiser which was just an outrageous price and only lasted 2 weeks i thought i'd switch and see how this (more reasonably priced product) does.

I'm using Nivea Oil balancing lotion at the moment with purpose cleanser. Can't say anything yet since I've just started using it yesterday. So far its not really keeping my oil in check. The only complaint I see with this lotion is that it only has an SPF 4 so you should probably want to include a separate sunscreen or stay away from the sun. I might consider buying the nivea for men purifying wash but I don't know if I want to invest another 5 dollars for another cleanser because I already have so many. Keep me posted on the products

I haven't used this product myself (since I'm a chick), but my brother has been using the Nivea for Men skin care line for about a year now, and he hardly ever gets acne anymore. He uses it once a day in the shower, and his face is much less oily and he only gets maybe one pimple a month if that even.