Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I eat alot of these, one bowl usually in the morning and usually 2 at night, im quite addicted to them. As these contain a fair bit of sugar in i believe could they possibly helping to make my acne bad?

too much refined sugar (most cereals loaded with it) --> more insulin response --> more production of IGF-1 --> more inflammation --> likely more clogged pores --> you get the idea

Ive avoided coco pops for ages now, but just saw some in the cupboard and could munch away on them all night. I really dont want to make my skin any worse at the moment, but i think i sound so stupid saying i cant eat coco pops because they will make my skin worse, aggh. We also have some chocolate roll i just want to fill my face with!!

I eat alot of these, one bowl usually in the morning and usually 2 at night, im quite addicted to them. As these contain a fair bit of sugar in i believe could they possibly helping to make my acne bad?

Yes.

If you want a fucking delicious cereal......... go for LIFE. Seriously... I love all cereals but Life is my favorite. Only 6 grams of sugar too.. not bad :cool:

If you want a fucking delicious cereal......... go for LIFE. Seriously... I love all cereals but Life is my favorite. Only 6 grams of sugar too.. not bad :cool:

Haha, oh man, when my acne was at its worst, cereal was my favorite food. I would probably have 3-4 bowls of cereal a day.

My favorites were Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams.

For a lot of people, cereal is going to be one of the worst foods you could possibly eat for your skin.

Haha, oh man, when my acne was at its worst, cereal was my favorite food. I would probably have 3-4 bowls of cereal a day.

For a lot of people, cereal is going to be one of the worst foods you could possibly eat for your skin.

Ingredients: Rice, Sugar (39%), Chocolate (4.5%), Cocoa Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Malt Flavouring, Flavouring, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin B2, Thiamin B1, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.

Mmmm sounds scrumptious!

I miss captain crunch the most, also corn pops and fruit loops. Those were the days...

Is eating chocolaty cereal three times a day worth having noodle arms and love handles?

You decide.

Lol i stopped eating cereal cause i read milk was bad.. thx to Proactiv solution guide :)

But cereal are good we all LOVE cereals :D

but theres more things to eat in the morning.. eggs???

Lunch : brown rice with chicken , .. meatssss :D

thats all u gotta eat to be all good :) and at night eat vegggies :)

this is what i do ;/ i do eat junks in the weekend! lol

ditto, and I liked to mix them together :ninja: