Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-lxl-

BP screwing up the face

i really havent noticed but someone told me that my forehead had little more wrinkle since i started the regimen

i think its the BP thats screwing up my face...

is there anything to do about this?

i cant stop using BP b/c im gonna start breaking out sooo much...

It's normal to be pretty dry and maybe have some superficial wrinkles (not real permanent wrinkles, just signs of dehydrated skin that will go away once your skin becomes properly hydrated). You can moisturize more often, change moisturizers, add in jojoba oil, all those those sorts of tricks you use to deal with dryness and flakiness will also work to keep your skin from looking wrinkled.

thanks... i was tired of getting nagged (mom) how my face got worse after i started using Dan's BP...

ill probably experiment w/ other moisturizers later :) thanks everyone

thanks... i was tired of getting nagged (mom) how my face got worse after i started using Dan's BP...

ill probably experiment w/ other moisturizers later :) thanks everyone

Read my thread about wrinkles titled "Wrinkles............" hahaha... people had some good advice in there... Please be carefull... the wrinkles I got from BP use were permanent.

I found that massaging 5 drops of jojoba oil into my face (right after cleansing, while my face is still wet) REALLY hydrates. I do not even have to use any moisturizer after applying the BP. I haven't had any wrinkles, flaking, or anything since I added this.