Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edwy

Need Some Help And Suggestions!!

Hello,

This is my second time ordering from acne.org, I placed an order on March 18 using the slowest shipping method (I believe it was the 3-14 days shipping), I ordered (1) Cleansor and (2) BP Gels, I still have not received my shipment and when I check on the tracking number that I recieved, it always says "Delivery Status not available at this time via the web." Should I be worried and need to contact someone? The first time I ordered I had no problems whatsoever...

Also, I used the slowest shipping method assuming that the package would come in on time before I would run out of my previous BP gel, now its been a little over a week since i've run out and the only thing I have are the cleanser and some moisturizer. Now my old acne is starting to come back and my face looks terrible! Can anyone recommend a regime that I can use while im still waiting for my package to arrive? Thx

Ugh! Thanks, turns out apparently it was Fed Ex shipping and they claim to have mailed it to me 2 weeks ago...still disputing it :(