Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
charleeann013

world's best foundation for oily skin

So i bought this book "Don't go to the cosmetic counter without me" AWESOME...go buy it, seriously. Anyways, I have very oily skin usually and no foundations work for me. The book said to try Clinique Stay-True Oil Free Foundation ($19). I went to the nearest department store and the woman there put a bunch of colors on my face to find the right one. When I got home, I used it for the first time (using a foundation brush that I bought, totally essential) and it worked SOOO WELL!! Since I've been using it, i've been breaking out less and my face never looks oily. I even put lotion on underneath it sometimes (it's natural glow face lotion to give me some color). Ive been using it for 3 months now and I still have some left. However, I've been tanning so I bought a new one that's a shade darker and I love that one even more! Honestly, if you have oily skin, give this foundation a try...it works wonders!

Hmmm...interesting-I've been meaning to read that book! I have "The Beauty Bible" by her. I loved it as well.