Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Veneficus

I decided......

Not to have Smoothbeam. A few months ago I said I'd look into around Xmas, and I did. In those months my complexion has healed sufficiently enough not to require surgery. I just dont think its worth the money, the little scarring I have isnt important, and the evil red makrs are laregely gone. I dont know...I think alot of acne and such is psychological. I didnt do anything but help my skin with vitamins, preventing new acne etc., but it FEELS like I had cosmetic surgery. Cliche as it sounds, its really how oyu view yourself from inside.

Apparently......no one is interested in what you decided!

James

Not to have Smoothbeam. A few months ago I said I'd look into around Xmas, and I did. In those months my complexion has healed sufficiently enough not to require surgery. I just dont think its worth the money, the little scarring I have isnt important, and the evil red makrs are laregely gone. I dont know...I think alot of acne and such is psychological. I didnt do anything but help my skin with vitamins, preventing new acne etc., but it FEELS like I had cosmetic surgery. Cliche as it sounds, its really how oyu view yourself from inside.

Viamins, taken internally (or applied externally) will not in any way ,shape or form diminish the appearance of acne scarring. Thats a fact.

How old were yours scars that healed from vitamins? What type of scars?

What vitamins were you taking?  

Any other advice you would off

Hi Veneficus,

Thank you for you input on vitamins to clear your acne. Can you tell us what vitamins you took and how many you consumed each day and how many times a day you took them. I feel like I am talking in circles. I hope you get what I said, I am not so sure now I do? Just kidding, Linny

Well, I never said they healed 100%. But my complexion overall is much better. I usually take calcium, zinc, A, E, and fish oil.

Honestly, I think time did the work.